"Rangers Fans"

Jonnyboyrfc

is it not just business?

its the person buying it obviously is ok with spending that much and good luck to them.

The seller is just doing business.

your trying to tell me if i was selling my car, i should give a guy a deal cause he is a rangers fan???....

let the guy do what he wants, its the buyer thats willing to pay for this goledust ticket.

You don't rob your own. The ticket if sold should be at face value.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it not just business?

its the person buying it obviously is ok with spending that much and good luck to them.

your trying to tell me if i was selling my car, i should give a guy a deal cause he is a rangers fan???....

let the guy do what he wants, its the buyer thats willing to pay for this goledust ticket.

You don't rob your own. The ticket should be sold at face value.

This. (tu)

Someone bid a ridiculous amount for it, it's back down to £170.

Dont text he will have your number, I would phone and leave an answerphone message saying "bawbag" thats it.

aye cause he wouldn't have your number if you phoned... :lol:

Have you never heard of '141'? <cr>

:lol:

Theres a few Del boys in our support,well so called supporters.

some tit would pay that aswell.

is it not just business?

You don't rob your own. The ticket if sold should be at face value.

union bear you are another one of those iffy posters :sherlock:

is it not just business?

A car has nothing to do with following Rangers. This ticket is all about that. When it comes to supporting the team, no bear should ever rip off another. Ever. Its disgusting.

I don't think the seller is ripping anyone off. He started it off at face value. Something is only worth what other people are willing to pay, and in this case, it's worth about £200.

is it not just business?

What the fuck does it have to do with selling a car?

We are talking about a ticket for a Rangers game.

If you think that's just like selling any old thing I think you're on the wrong message board.

This one is meant to be for Rangers fans.

the guys actually doing nothing wrong he started the auction at £38 its people who are willing to pay,personally if i had a spare i would give it to a friend or sell it at face value locally but the guys doing nothing wrong,i remeber the 4-2 game i dint have a season ticket and hadnt been to any games so far but i got a ticket to the celtic game though my bus and a friend told there was a ticket on ebay selling for £1000 so i was thinking of puuting mine on and buying a season ticket with the money decided not to in the end though as i dont like ticket touts and would never pay anything more than face value myself

the guys actually doing nothing wrong he started the auction at £38

I'm pretty sure the guy knows he will make more than £38 hence the reason it's on Ebay being auctioned off, I'm also pretty sure he has PLENTY of people he knows who would snap up his ticket for face value

He knows fine well he'll make a fortune on the ticket

is it not just business?

A car has nothing to do with following Rangers. This ticket is all about that. When it comes to supporting the team, no bear should ever rip off another. Ever. Its disgusting.

I don't think the seller is ripping anyone off. He started it off at face value. Something is only worth what other people are willing to pay, and in this case, it's worth about £200.

He put it on an auction site. Was he looking for face value? Did he close the bidding at £38? Did he fuck. He is looking to get the highest amount he can. He is ripping off honest bears who want to follow the team.

He's not ripping off anyone. He isn't holding a gun to their head. Those 'honest Bears' are willing to shell out for this, no one is forcing them.

He's not ripping off anyone. He isn't holding a gun to their head. Those 'honest Bears' are willing to shell out for this, no one is forcing them.

Confidence tricksters don't hold guns to people's heads. Does this mean they are not ripping people off?

You are an arse.

He is taking advantage of their love for the club.

No one is forcing them to pay that though. It's their own fault.

He is still taking advantage. I genuinely cannot believe people on here are condoning this.

I'm neither condoning or condemning.

the guys actually doing nothing wrong he started the auction at £38 its people who are willing to pay,personally if i had a spare i would give it to a friend or sell it at face value locally but the guys doing nothing wrong,i remeber the 4-2 game i dint have a season ticket and hadnt been to any games so far but i got a ticket to the celtic game though my bus and a friend told there was a ticket on ebay selling for £1000 so i was thinking of puuting mine on and buying a season ticket with the money decided not to in the end though as i dont like ticket touts and would never pay anything more than face value myself

You would've been and absolute scumbag had you sone that.

i wasnt actually seriously thinking about it my friend just said if i wanted a season ticket that was one way but it never crossed my mind to not go to the game and i would never sell a ticket i got thorugh the bus when i could just give it back and someone else could have it

Confidence tricksters don't hold guns to people's heads. Does this mean they are not ripping people off?

You are an arse.

You really are narrow minded.

He's not tricking or conning anyone. He's saying here's an old firm ticket, starts at face value.

THE PRICK knows exactly what he's doing putting it on Ebay to get AUCTIONED off, isn't the purpose of an Auction to earn a bit of cash?

If he had any decency, he would have offered a Rangers fan the ticket for face value, if he had any decency he wouldn't be accepting £200 off one of his fellow supporters ESPECIALLY at this time of the year doh

He can go fuck himself and shuv his ticket up his arse

THE PRICK knows exactly what he's doing putting it on Ebay to get AUCTIONED off, isn't the purpose of an Auction to earn a bit of cash?

If he had any decency, he would have offered a Rangers fan the ticket for face value, if he had any decency he wouldn't be accepting £200 pounds off one of his fellow supporters ESPECIALLY at this time of the year doh

Looks like he'll be shoving it in a letter in exchange for 200 quid.

If he had any decency, he would have offered a Rangers fan the ticket for face value, if he had any decency he wouldn't be accepting £200 pounds off one of his fellow supporters ESPECIALLY at this time of the year doh

Did you win the auction then?

It's not fucking business. It's fucking disgraceful.

We are Rangers. Not scum.

Exactly right,WE ARE THE PEOPLE

If doing this is this guys 'BUSINESS' ,he's a scummy tout .although im thinking he's an opportunist ,taking advantage of good bears desperate to get to the game

FFS he could get shot of that ticket in 10seconds in any gers pub ,fuck him

WATP

Did you win the auction then?

Naw, i don't have have £200 to spare. I wouldn't pay that, but obviously some people have the money and are willing.

Dietspam

The guy's a profiteering scumbag. Just because someone is prepared to pay over the odds for a ticket doesn't make it okay. If you can't see the difference between 'business' and doing what's right, then your own moral compass is a bit fucked. Hiding behind 'playing the devil's advocate' line doesn't wash on this one.

You either think what the guy's doing is okay or you don't.