• Harry Redknap
    • Martin O'Neill
    • Sven Goran Eriksson
    • Giovanni Trapitoni
    • Walter Smith
    • Monkey Heid
    • Fabio Capello
    • Other (Please State)

Went for Guardiola, I think Martin O'Neil is up there though watched them against Man Utd and they were brilliant think they beat Liverpool at anfield last month or round abouts aswell. I think he'll end up the next manager of Man Utd or maybe Liverpool if Benitez is heading for the sack but Fergusons probably got O'Neil lined up to take over at old trafford. Think it was last year he had Aston Villa 4th at Christmas and the same again this year some goin.

Went for Guardiola, I think Martin O'Neil is up there though watched them against Man Utd and they were brilliant think they beat Liverpool at anfield last month or round abouts aswell. I think he'll end up the next manager of Man Utd or maybe Liverpool if Benitez is heading for the sack but Fergusons probably got O'Neil lined up to take over at old trafford. Think it was last year he had Aston Villa 4th at Christmas and the same again this year some goin.

:power_of_anguish:

Sir Alex Ferguson is the greatest manager that has ever lived.

Sir Alex Ferguson joined Manchester United, with United 11 league titles behind their arch-rivals Liverpool and hadn't won a league title since 1967! Most managers would have been happy just winning one, but not Fergie. 23 years later and United are now level with Liverpool on league titles and Sir Alex will leave untill they are at least one infront.

I think no-one, especially the United fans will appreciate Ferguson untill he's left. I really fear for United once he finally calls it a day.

It could be one of the greatest falls from grace, ever!