***The Official Rangers 6 v 1 Motherwell Thread***

Muff

Again, no need to change a winning team, but a few changes - give both Weir and Miller a rest. Weir need's it with the games coming up, and Miller has run himself into the ground, and there are still concerns about his troublesome groin.

:alexander:

:broadfoot: :bougherra: :wilson: :papac:

:beasley: :davis: :mcculloch: :novo:

:Naismith: :boyd:

Keep the winning run going!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope if he does bring Thomson back in, then he drops McCulloch. There is no need for the both of them, it does not work, and it effect's our performance. One or another in the middle alongside Davis.

I'd bring Thomson back in for McCulloch, the better player.

Oh yeah, that's the other change I'd make to the starting XI.

Although McCulloch played well tonight, I'd still much rather Thomson in there.

Can't agree mate....need to get a head of steam up! Same team that started tonight for me. 4-0 Gers!!! (tu)
same as me..keep the team that played tonight,no point in changing a winning team,but thats muff for you never happy?always look on the dark side of life....THATS MUFFS SONG!

Can't agree mate....need to get a head of steam up! Same team that started tonight for me. 4-0 Gers!!! (tu)
same as me..keep the team that played tonight,no point in changing a winning team,but thats muff for you never happy?always look on the dark side of life....THATS MUFFS SONG!

I can see where Muff's coming from....you'll maybe be better giving Wilson more game time before the OF game if MB is missing. However, I think the young man is ready to step up to the mark even if he doesn't get that!

I can see where Muff's coming from....you'll maybe be better giving Wilson more game time before the OF game if MB is missing. However, I think the young man is ready to step up to the mark even if he doesn't get that!

i can agree with wilson!but why change a winning team?

i can agree with wilson!but why change a winning team?

Don't get me wrong....I'd rather keep the same team for the next two games. Win them and then maybe think about giving Weir a rest. A lot will depend on whether M.B is allowed to stay for the OF game!

Did you read the 1st post ya clown :rolleyes:

Kenny Miller looked tired near the end. About 10 minutes into the 2nd half he has holding the top of his hamstring in the centre, and it looked like he was trying to shake something off - although he seemed to have ran it off, as he motored on for the next 37 minutes.

The manager continues to say that we have to be careful with him, so that's why I would give him a rest - not because I don't like him, and not because I thought he played shite - but some are too fucking thick to read a post, and instead just like to have a go.

He's playing well, but Motherwell are a side we should be able to take care off without him. Rest him, and keep him fresh for Easter Road, Dundee United and celtc, whilst giving others game time.

Did you read the 1st post ya clown :rolleyes:

aye a did ya hector!why? <cr>

Kenny Miller looked tired near the end. About 10 minutes into the 2nd half he has holding the top of his hamstring in the centre, and it looked like he was trying to shake something off - although he seemed to have ran it off, as he motored on for the next 37 minutes.

The manager continues to say that we have to be careful with him, so that's why I would give him a rest - not because I don't like him, and not because I thought he played shite - but some are too fucking thick to read a post, and instead just like to have a go.

He's playing well, but Motherwell are a side we should be able to take care off without him. Rest him, and keep him fresh for Easter Road, Dundee United and celtc, whilst giving others game time.

I didn't think that for a sec reading the OP mate. I didn't see Miller holding his thigh. If that's the case then he really should get a break! As you say...on current form we should easily take 3 or 4 off Well!

some people are just idiots that think they know everything about football and other people are not aloud an opinion.well not this cookie,he will say what his opinion is wether it hurts some people or not deal with it?

Again, no need to change a winning team, but a few changes - give both Weir and Miller a rest. Weir need's it with the games coming up, and Miller has run himself into the ground, and there are still concerns about his troublesome groin.

:alexander:

:broadfoot: :bougherra: :wilson: :papac:

:beasley: :davis: :mcculloch: :novo:

:Naismith: :boyd:

Keep the winning run going!

Nothing wrong with that team.

McCulloch played well so would be aswell to keep him in, even if Thommo is fit, and see if he can actually buck the trend and sustain his form.

some people are just idiots that think they know everything about football and other people are not aloud an opinion.well not this cookie,he will say what his opinion is wether it hurts some people or not deal with it?

Read the opening post in futute, or don't make up shit (tu)