Jerome Rothen - £15K a week wasted

mark1963

Hindsights a fantastic thing, there was not many dissenting voices when he signed, i was also in the majority thinking we had a coup, he turned out a coo.

Could've been a good signing. Always a risk with players coming from countries who expect to play football instead of being involved in a battle each week.

He WAS a great plare....and at his best would be too good to be in SPL....but he's no where near the player he was, offers us very little and doesn't seem interested. I hope we aren't paying him anything...if so get rid coz he's taking a spot that our talented youngsters (Fleck) could be benefiting from! No wonder PSG waned rid!

Guest The Brown Brogue

Reminds me of the perplexing signing of :maniero: when he never actually set foot in Scotland his entire Rangers 'career' let alone get on the pitch!?

He WAS a great plare....and at his best would be too good to be in SPL....but he's no where near the player he was, offers us very little and doesn't seem interested. I hope we aren't paying him anything...if so get rid coz he's taking a spot that our talented youngsters (Fleck) could be benefiting from! No wonder PSG waned rid!

Smashin plare in his day.

Smashin plare in his day.

:craphead:

we dont pay his wages, psg do.

I doubt that. I'd be surprised if we don't pay at least some of his wages, if not all.

PSG are paying all of his basic wages; he was disrupting the squad and they wanted him out of the way.The hope was that at the end of his loan we would pay a transfer fee to keep him.