Team for Celtic - The Acid Test

broxybear

So, here is my new years prediction....Watty will change the team completely again and play his 4-5-1 special;

It will look like:-

Mcgregor

Broadfoot

Weir

Bougie

Papac

Whittikar

Davis

Edu

McCulloch

Beasley

Boyd

Instead of keeping the same formation and the same players thast have done so well for the last 3 weeks.

Giving them too much respect at the moment is a mistake imo. Their defence is crap. Lets get into them as opposed to sit back and grind out a 0-0 !

So, here is my new years prediction....Watty will change the team completely again and play his 4-5-1 special;

It will look like:-

Mcgregor

Broadfoot

Weir

Bougie

Papac

Whittikar

Davis

Edu

McCulloch

Beasley

Boyd

Instead of keeping the same formation and the same players thast have done so well for the last 3 weeks.

Giving them too much respect at the moment is a mistake imo. Their defence is crap. Lets get into them as opposed to sit back and grind out a 0-0 !

you are getting to far ahead of yourself,lets take one game at a time we have 2 games before the scum

and i bet you hibs will try to kick us off the park they have big physical players and it will be intresting to see how beasley handles it

as for bougie playing against the scum thats a no no

Its not exactly an acid test. FFS there shite and not 1 team in the SPL should command respect from us. We played some lovely stuff in the emirates tournie and we are showing that now and we are ripping apart teams who are deemed "good"

I heard some dimwhit class Dundee utd as our bogy team in work today. Obviously had to tell him he had to go back to 2007 to there last victory over us. This was his comeback as Hearts are there bogy team and always try against them

People are definitely getting too caught up on this Celtic game.

Hibs at Easter Road will be the harder of the two.

I agree I'm more worried about facing Hibs at the moment instead of Celtic, as for that team prediction no way will Walter go with that, if he was going to play one up front it would be Miller before Boyd.

Whilst I dont think it will be the hardest, it is certainly the most important at the moment. A win against hibs (providing we follow it up with a win v Dundee UTD) gives us a bit of freedom going into the old firm game

I think so too

I'm much more worried about the game at Easter Road - besides us they are the most in form team in the SPL

The Oldfirm game will take care of itself

Let's try and get three points at Easter Road first, then, and only then, we can look at taking all points against Dundee United at Ibrox!

Fuck the celtc match, we have a more important game on Sunday - more important due to the timing!