Which game are you most worried about?

Personally I am much more worried about the Hibs game that the Oldfirm game

Besides us, Hibs are the most in-form team in the SPL - and when we played them at Ibrox they could've won it right at the end.

Celtic are woeful at the moment - the Oldfirm game will take care of itself

thoughts?

One game at a time... yeah we are starting to play well and they look horrible but lets not get carried away too much.

They lot play hamilton @ home on saturday so it will be down to 1 point when we go to hibs. Its imperative we start well and dont let hibs play. Fucking at them from the off and get the 3 points.

Celtic are away to killie whilst we are at home against united, where they can give a good account of themselves at ibrox. Killie are woeful & i dont see anything but a win for them.... maybe a killie will suprise us and take a draw.

All im saying is it could be a little bit close when the 3rd jan comes.

We need to go to parkhead in the view to winning this game and putting them in their palce.

Nulify mcgeady and im confident we can over run them in midfield if they play crosas and nguemo

We have a decent record at Easter Road I'm pretty confident we can go up there and win, especially if we play the way we have been

Dundee Utd at home, well we've just ran a mock with them and they could ve managerless so we should fancy our chances

Porkheid, these games take care of themselves, doesn't matter whos on form or whos off form going into them it rarely makes a difference, they have a cunt of a defence and we should be lookin to take advantage of that by PUMPING THEM 8-1

We have a decent record at Easter Road I'm pretty confident we can go up there and win, especially if we play the way we have been

Dundee Utd at home, well we've just ran a mock with them and they could ve managerless so we should fancy our chances

Porkheid, these games take care of themselves, doesn't matter whos on form or whos off form going into them it rarely makes a difference, they have a cunt of a defence and we should be lookin to take advantage of that by PUMPING THEM 8-1

Hopefully Walter doesn't change the team for the Hibs game .......which he WILL for the Celtic game

I worry about every match.. I shouldn't but I do. I live life with very, very low expectations...

Good grief, you need a lady! (or a boy, whichever is best for you), and, just, have a hug! :sherlock:

I have a fine lady. (tu) Ah well.. maybe I just need to lighten up a wee bit. but tbh, I always worry.. no matter what. Remember, Shankly?

"Football isn't about life or death, it's much more imporotant than that."

If we take full points from Hibs and Dundee Utd then the pressure is well and truly on the tims come Jan 3rd. Dundee Utd I'm confident of taking full points, time to show that this run we're on isn't a fluke by beating Hibs.

If we lose to Hibs then the pressure is back on us which is why I am more worried about that game

Easy Hibs away.

I am totally confident in stuffing Dundee United at Ibrox and I've never been so confident of going to Parkhead and getting all three points.

Hibs are the inform side in the SPL at the moment, 12 games undefeated, a really good SPL strikeforce and will be going into the game at Easter Road full of confidence. TBH, I can't see us winning it.

2-2 draw at best, I predict.