The Billy Boys

j1mgg

naw i honestly dont buy into all this studenty pish that 4boysandabaw outlaw and whoever else is in their pact ...we are rangers super rangers,we are the fucking people ,and will follow on,,so take your commie views and ram them right up your arse...we will get the billy boys back in time ,you idiots will just prolong that with your views..we are doing great just now without it thank you very much,,FGAU..

Right, for one, dont call me a fucking student, i work! And fuck you with your commie pish comment

Got that out the way!

you say "we will get the billy boys back in time "

We sing it at virtually EVERY away game, so, tell me why it isnt back?

RIGHT what they paying at ronalds nowadays ,and b if we have the billy boys back now officially why the fuck you going off on one ...and c virtually can mean hardly ,so whats your point ?

God, am in discussion with a child again! It would seem.

If you want to cast aspersions or try to insult me, at last try to find out something about me first aye?

Why am I going off? because you insulted me, twice now. Try and work out why!

Prick

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

naw i honestly dont buy into all this studenty pish that 4boysandabaw outlaw and whoever else is in their pact ...we are rangers super rangers,we are the fucking people ,and will follow on,,so take your commie views and ram them right up your arse...we will get the billy boys back in time ,you idiots will just prolong that with your views..we are doing great just now without it thank you very much,,FGAU..

I think you might be misreading posts mate, I will leave to outlaw to declare you a tool.

Is ok, nipped back over to VB to make myself feel clean again ;)

says it all tbh ...just a pity your back....you and 4boysandnaybaws (are 4boys no enough for you both ffs) ...we will introduce the real billy boys when we see fit

no need for some silly wee student/commie guys fae wherever tae tell us tae....

we are rangers ,super rangers ,remember such...we aint only the billy boys ,we arnt blinkered ,we have other anthems..

Right, for one, dont call me a fucking student, i work! And fuck you with your commie pish comment

Got that out the way!

RIGHT what they paying at ronalds nowadays ,and b if we have the billy boys back now officially why the fuck you going off on one ...and c virtually can mean hardly ,so whats your point ?

If you want to cast aspersions or try to insult me, at last try to find out something about me first aye?

Prick

yes and prick bothers me ....lol

Got that out the way!

Prick

yes and prick bothers me ....lol

Its not meant to bother you, its just an acurate discription so far young man

OUTLAW you are spot on...

and i thank you so much for calling me something i havnt been called for what 20 years ,you say you are from sheffield yet you are so right in all your views on GLASGOW RANGERS ,,,even leeds utd fans would have a chuckle at your comments tbh...

oh and i have to edit :::::fuck all

The Billy Boys

News - Assembly News

It is fantastic that Rangers go into the festive period 4 points clear at the top of the SPL, and if we emerge from Easter Road and Parkhead with points in the bag we’ll be well placed to retain our title. As ever, we will be very much in the media spotlight and it doesn’t take a genius to work out that with both these key away games live on TV, close attention will be paid on the songs sung at our end of the ground.

There is still an element amongst our number using the ‘add-ons’ that have previously contributed to the Club being in disciplinary trouble with UEFA and a section of our support has recently developed "The Billy Boys" amnesia. It’s been a few years now since UEFA’s judgement but we all need to remember that TBB is banned.

There has been much debate about the song but TBB is getting the full treatment and creeping back into our songbook. Many argue it shouldn't be banned, that Rangers are singled out for disproportionate treatment and, yes, we hear versions of the tune elsewhere, but on this issue we are effectively on long-term probation with UEFA and therefore the SFA. See details of the UEFA Directive under Assembly and UEFA Directive drop down menus.

Like it or not, this song is banned and singing it is a deliberate invitation for more trouble to come our way.

We need to get the message out to ALL our supporters that TBB and the add-ons need to stop.

Why hand anything to our rivals which they use against us, especially when we’re top of the league?

The Rangers Supporters Assembly appeals to every Rangers fan to help us on this - it's in our own hands!

http://www.thebluenose.co.uk/news/assembly...ys-20091223317/

Fucking handwrining pricks hahahaha

Trying to sound smart by COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT

Didnt realise the SPL was a UEFA tournament

I recall all the grief we have had over it, oh, wait a minute.....

cue the offended on here agreeing with it

hey and i never even noticed this pish you spouted ffs ,,,being a student you would have thought you would at least

have got this correct......and HANDWRINING,,what the fucks that????

edit ....as he said hahahahahahahahahahaha......

whos trying to sound smart??? not fucking you ffs ...handwrining is that what you are studying at uni/no college lolololololol

To those fans that are singing TBB..........a big fucking well done, sing it loud n proud, it's our roar and must be here to stay!!!! :spraise:

To those that want it banned.................FUCKIN GET A GRIP!!!! You would do well to remember that if you are a loyal bluenose you will know the cry was NO SURRENDER!!! None of this cowardly spineless acceptance of bias towards all things Glasgow Rangers and dare I say protestantism!!! Are these same people going to continue listening to the pish that the bheasts from breezeblock city get away with belting out week after week with little to no mhedia coverage highlighting their support of terrorist organisations!?

HULLO HULLO WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS!!!! SING SING SING, THE ROAR IS BACK!!!!! :21:

yes a fangitas and whatever else its called ..in my book its called SINGING THE BILLY BOYS,where we can and when we can ,,,so much so that they dont ban us again for doing so.....we are slowly bringing it back ,but there are some that want it back in their faces,,,no way ,we should just gradually involve it and take it from there...

im all for this and it will be back, i dont like the im right, your wrong opinions which end up with childish remarks cast towards fellow bears on here though, are we fans who bitch at everything including each other, as i said there are a few fannies when it comes to this, have a bit of respect for yourself mainly but fellow bears also.

and i thank you so much for calling me something i havnt been called for what 20 years ,you say you are from sheffield yet you are so right in all your views on GLASGOW RANGERS ,,,even leeds utd fans would have a chuckle at your comments tbh...

Stay off the shandies :sherlock:

yes a fangitas and whatever else its called ..in my book its called SINGING THE BILLY BOYS,where we can and when we can ,,,so much so that they dont ban us again for doing so.....we are slowly bringing it back ,but there are some that want it back in their faces,,,no way ,we should just gradually involve it and take it from there...

calling you the fanny mate, the way you attack, i want it back but i dont need to curse folks in the process, so your getting my previous post wrong doh

The Billy Boys is our terrace calling card and must be fought for.

However if the injustice cant be overturned/we must NOT, like before, merely surrender the chant and give up.

If such a scenario came about we must take the initative, play smart, and adapt it so it NEVER dies out.

read this shit

http://<No links to this website allowed>/2009/12/23/rangers-sup...illy-boys-song/

Rangers supporters group Vanguard Bears call on fans to sing Sectarian Billy Boys song thumbnail

If you are a regular follower of <No links to this website allowed> you will know of our stance on bigotry, racism and sectarianism. And you will also know that we detest the agendas of both sides of the Old Firm, whether it is singing Irish rebel songs or Loyalist anthems. You will also note our criticism of one specific Rangers supporters group - the Vanguard Bears. A group that is hated by elements of their own support and mocked by many more for their hilariously paranoid protests against the BBC as well as their hate filled posts on their own forum with threats of violence towards the editor of this very website for publicly denouncing their hate filled agenda - which they claim to be defending the traditions of Rangers football club and Protestantism. If that means posting threats of violence towards fellow Rangers fans and those who talk about Rangers FC then I guess they are defending their traditions down to the letter.

Well this group of so-called fans have urged their fellow Rangers fans to keep singing the sectarian anthem ‘the Billy Boys,’ despite calls from the club and it being banned by the SPL and UEFA.

They claim that UEFA have never actually banned the singing of the song and demand to see the proof and until then, they will continue to sing the sectarian song. Then the usual bile from this group and backers of the song, claim that even if the proof is there, then they will not refrain from singing it until the other versions of The Billy Boys sung by fans all over the country is banned also.

However the majority of the other fans don’t sing the sectarian add-ons which elements of the Rangers support do. Although I guess the stance of the VB is once again that it is all a Timmy conspiracy and that the Cafflick mafia is out to get Rangers FC and their fans.

We have taken a section of the article published by Blue Tumai of the Vanguard Bears:

WHO COMPLAINED TO UEFA AND WHO PROVIDED THE INFORMATION THAT ALLOWED UEFA TO COME TO THEIR JUDGEMENT?

Why has no other song/chant been deemed offensive or “banned”?

Why have songs about Rangers players being shot been ignored?

Why have songs in support of murdering terrorists not been banned?

Why have songs about 66 Rangers fans dying been ignored?

Why have the chants aimed at Rangers fans on a weekly basis not been picked up on?

Why the hell did Rangers F.C sit meekly by and let the campaign against Rangers fans and TBB get this far?

To be honest the points I raised don’t even begin to scratch the surface of the debate but it’s a starting point. The RSA have brought this issue to the fore with their statement, so let’s have the truth once and for all?

I hope at the upcoming games Rangers fans sing it loud and sing it proud, we’ve nothing to be ashamed of fellow bears. Either everyone is treated the same as Rangers fans or they can shut the hell up! That goes for those who represent us also….

I guess the calls from their own club and other fans prove that such a group, don’t care about the name of Rangers FC, the work that the club and fans are trying to do to rid their support of bigotry and sectarianism. I guess you will always have the same bad apples no matter what the club or decent fans say or do.

Maybe its time the club, the SPL, the SFA, the stewards and the police now stepped up the pursuit of banning these so-called fans and denouncing these bigots before it rears its ugly head once again. And its time the Scottish Executive pulled their finger out and put pressure on the likes of the SFA, the SPL and the clubs to punish those responsible or face punishment themselves for their inability to deal with the problem - whether out of ignorance or lack of interest.

As for the Vanguard Bears, <No links to this website allowed> would call on ALL decent Rangers fans to ignore this group and the agendas that they seem to spout every week. Agendas that will cause the club and the majority of well behaved fans to be punished for this so-called Rangers fans groups’ bigoted and sectarian agenda. In other words its time the Rangers support rid themselves of this sort of scum.

some reading

There's little point in talking about other songs. The fact of the matter is TBB has been banned. We have to look after ourselves.

Errmm, no it hasn't. You calling it a fact doesn't make it a fact. The Billy Boys has not been banned. If you have evidence to the contrary, provide it, otherwise don't spout shite and call it fact. UEFA specifically said they would not and could not ban TBB.

As for a court of law deeming "f*****" to mean Catholic....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4422458.stm

Nowhere in that article does it say that the law has deemed f***** to mean catholic. Some fucking imbecile defendant said it, the law didn't.

So, wrong on both counts, congratulations! :lol:

djgazbam, you're a fool (td)

:lol: no I didnt