Bougherra "in" for celtc match

colos

According to the most renowned Algerian sport magazine(competition.dz),the Algerian FA has agreed(as a favour) to let "magic bougherra" attend the old firm derby,after receiving a formal written request from the Gers hierarchy(and the eagerness shown by the player himself).

In fact,boogie won't be joining the Algerian squad until the 4th of january,wich leaves us all the leisure to slide in an other game too!

Don't believ this tbh.

Bougherra has said himself that he has not been granted permission to play in the celtc game and will have to join up with the Algeria squad on the 28th.

Well,it looks like the permission has been granted somehow after his last visit to his home country and the written request that we sent to their FA!

Here's a translation of the whole article.

Madjid Bougherra will be the last player to join the IN selection of Algeria during the internship in France.

According to a reliable source, officials of the Algerian selection has finally given the green light for Rangers defender to stay another week with his team and play the derby match, very important in the league who oppose the eternal rival The Glasgow Celtic.

They had initially refused the request made by the player and his team. This would provide our services internationally in this part especially since the game between the Blues to their Celtic neighbors is considered a major event of the season in Scotland. But neither player's statements on Skysport or even pressure from leaders of Glasgow have had the desired effect.

The Scots seized the FAF writing

To convince the leaders of the FAF they release their players, leaders Rangers have seized them in writing. They politely asked them to give them the benefit of having Bougherra for the famous game, which did not provoke the reaction he had at the beginning, despite the player's desire to participate in this meeting, witnessed by its statements to the local press. "I want to play this match is very important, I rely heavily on the understanding of my responsibility in Algeria. I know it will not be easy to convince, but the whole time I was serious with the EN, so I think I qualify for a favor, "he told local media.

Reason has finally prevailed

Having rendered a great service last month in the Algerian selection by giving the green light to go to Magic his wound in France at the request of the FAF, in order to get the player on time and participate in the match in Cairo, leaders of Glasgow Rangers had a great favor and win points, even though they could refuse the request of Algerians since the laws are clear on it and an injured player treats his injury in his club. But given the importance of the match against Egypt and the short duration between us the game, they finally let their defender. A gesture that officials of the FAF have not forgotten and would, therefore, decided to return the favor to the Scots, where it passes granted to "Bougui" who will participate in all likelihood, to the Old Firm on 3 January.

4 points difference, why not more?

By staying one more week in Glasgow, Bougherra will not play just one match but two. The Scots, like their English neighbors, accelerate the pace of the competition this holiday season to season. And in Scotland, the teams will play in a week three games.

When the last day of the championship, Bouzid hung Celtic, by depriving them of a victory that would close the leader who is none other than the Rangers, a draw which allowed Bougherra and his team lead the way only in mind. With four points of difference, the two teams play again one day championship in two days and have another day to play the evening of 29. Things can happen and that's why leaders Rangers want at least guarantee a max of assets Sunday, January 3 next at 13.30 to win "The Game". They also want to ensure an advance secure before letting go play Bougherra CAN.

Magic does not join the training camp of the Greens on 26 this month or the 27th, but in ten days. Hopefully it will come free, because going to the CAN without him would be a blow to the EN.

Magic is saying the very OPPOSITE in an ET article today so someone has it wrong.

Madjid Bougherra today admitted defeat in his bid to get clearance to play for Rangers in the Old Firm clash with Celtic next month.

Bougherra made a final plea to his national boss Rabah Saadane when he was back in Algeria to collect their Player of the Year award.

However, other than being allowed to play in the SPL match with Hibs at Easter Road on Sunday, he has been given no extra dispensation.

The 27-year-old centre half will have to meet up with the rest of his national team-mates in Paris after that game in Edinburgh to begin preparations for the African Cup of Nations.

It is a major blow to Gers boss Walter Smith, who had hoped to have the Rangers Player of the Year available for the Glasgow derby game with the Hoops at Parkhead on January 3.

Bougherra said: “It’s clear I would especially like to play against Celtic. The Old Firm game is very special in Scotland and it’s a huge match for Rangers.

“The club asked f I could remain in Glasgow until January 3, but the Algerian federation have only agreed to let me play against Hibs.

“After that, I will travel to meet up with the squad by December 28 at the latest.”

Meanwhile, Smith is ready to open contract talks with DaMarcus Beasley.

The USA international looked to be heading OUT of Ibrox just last month. But after being given one last chance, Beasley has salvaged his Gers career in spectacular style.

I would like to see him arrive late for Algeria. See how that works out for him.

According to the most renowned Algerian sport magazine(competition.dz),the Algerian FA has agreed(as a favour) to let "magic bougherra" attend the old firm derby,after receiving a formal written request from the Gers hierarchy(and the eagerness shown by the player himself).

In fact,boogie won't be joining the Algerian squad until the 4th of january,wich leaves us all the leisure to slide in an other game too!

Good on Algeria.

Aye right fuck Algeria, there a hinderance to RFCs best player.................FACT.

According to a reliable source, officials of the Algerian selection has finally given the green light for Rangers defender to stay another week with his team and play the derby match, very important in the league who oppose the eternal rival The Glasgow Celtic

Above is the article in the Algerian Newspaper seems to be able to play according to that

Who gives a fcuk whether he's playin or not ? We've fcuked them without him before and we'll fcuk them again on the 3rd with or without him ! Cause know how ? Cause WE ARE THE PEOPLE and we've goat a better team than them and now they know it ! They are keechin themselves ! :sherlock:

Is there anything about this in the Scottish media?

It would be great if he could play in the old firm game and really p1ss the Tims off big time but with or without Bougherra we can take them.

Who gives a fcuk whether he's playin or not ? We've fcuked them without him before and we'll fcuk them again on the 3rd with or without him ! Cause know how ? Cause WE ARE THE PEOPLE and we've goat a better team than them and now they know it ! They are keechin themselves ! :sherlock:

x10