Aberdeen based Supporters Clubs?

bluepeter

I'm looking for info on Aberdeen (or Aberdeenshire) based RSCs. I know the Granite City Supporters Club exists, also the Newmachar one, but finding info on them is not so easy.

I'm thinking about seeing if they have space on their bus going to the Celtc game, as I've got a ticket and quite fancy making a day of it. Anyone a member of an RSC up here, or know who to get in touch with?

Cheers in advance (tu)

Couldn't find an email addrexss for him, but I've sent him a PM. Hopefully he'll log in and get it. Cheers unionbear (tu)

You will get nifco on FF if you are registered there. In the RSC section, he updates the Granite City bus times. He was very helpful to me in finding a contact for the Montrose bus recently.

Couldn't find an email addrexss for him, but I've sent him a PM. Hopefully he'll log in and get it. Cheers unionbear (tu)

You will get nifco on FF if you are registered there. In the RSC section, he updates the Granite City bus times. He was very helpful to me in finding a contact for the Montrose bus recently.

Cheers mate, I'll maybe try there as well (tu) Same username?

Traitor. :ph34r:

:lol:

I'm an active member, too:

05-01-2007

Total Posts

I've just checked my email, their bus is full. Might try the Peterhead True Blues next. Same guy is going to email me their number. Cheers for the suggestion BF6 (tu)

jump the dyke kunt

ewe canny pull the wool over oor eyes :pipe:

Keith and district mate. Pick up 1 guy in Aberdeen across from the '4 mile ' pub.

There are a few more starting to come from Aberdeen now. More than welcome

Thanks lads (tu)

I've spoken to Peterhead True Blues, I'm meeting them in town. Keith and District might be better though, I think they pick up in Inverurie so I might try to get hold of someone from there...

BP, How was your first trek down with the Kieth mob ?

It was good mate, really enjoyed my day. Are you involved? Were you on the bus? :unsure: Ah ha! I've just looked back at the thread and seen you've changed your username! I met your mate Calum, he's a good lad (tu)

There were only 8 travelling including me (as tickets are hard to come by) but they were a good bunch of lads. I had to change my pick-up point in the morning as I couldn't dig my car out to get to the original place, but they picked me up no bother nearer my house.

We had a good trip, listened to a few tunes :crabflute:

On the way home, they insisted on dropping me at my house rather than on the main road (a 10 minute walk from mine) which I would have been happy with.

Thanks to the Keith and District boys, I hope to travel with you again soon (tu)

Used to go down to all home games on the seasons 07-08 and 08-09 but then money was a killer this year so decided against renewing my season ticket. Also I wasn't on the bus :lol:, aye they are good lads from the Keith and district

Used to go down to all home games on the seasons 07-08 and 08-09 but then money was a killer this year so decided against renewing my season ticket. Also I wasn't on the bus :lol:, aye they are good lads from the Keith and district

Yes I typed that bit before I realised you'd changed your username! :lol:

BP, How was your first trek down with the Kieth mob ?

It was good mate, really enjoyed my day. Are you involved? Were you on the bus? :unsure: Ah ha! I've just looked back at the thread and seen you've changed your username! I met your mate Calum, he's a good lad (tu)

There were only 8 travelling including me (as tickets are hard to come by) but they were a good bunch of lads. I had to change my pick-up point in the morning as I couldn't dig my car out to get to the original place, but they picked me up no bother nearer my house.

We had a good trip, listened to a few tunes :crabflute:

On the way home, they insisted on dropping me at my house rather than on the main road (a 10 minute walk from mine) which I would have been happy with.

Thanks to the Keith and District boys, I hope to travel with you again soon (tu)

Was good to meet you Peter, hope to see you again soon and its Callum not Calum :craphead: