How many are we gonna put past the holey goalie ?

djgazbcm

as i said "ive never been more confident".

and thats a first ,old firm games i always feel it could go either way but this one i just cant see us losing,infact i feel we are gonna humiliate them.

i say another 4-1 will do nicely ..

anyone else feel the same ?

and thats a first ,old firm games i always feel it could go either way but this one i just cant see us losing,infact i feel we are gonna humiliate them.

From a realistic point of view purely on form 6-0 (tu

The best strike force against the weakest defence in the SPL :uk:

From a realistic point of view purely on form 6-0 (tu

The best strike force against the weakest defence in the SPL :uk:

Spot on, it's many years since I've had a feeling goiing into an old firm game. If we play like this we'll fucking maul them like that white tiger mauled those poncy magician fuckers.

Spot on, it's many years since I've had a feeling goiing into an old firm game. If we play like this we'll fucking maul them like that white tiger mauled those poncy magician fuckers.

:spraise:

Im a tad worried, not having Bougherra...

You can say all you want about having beaten them already without him, but lets be honest we let them attack us and by not playing the ' Hard to break down ' way we could be caught out by Celtic counter attacks and not having Boogies pace in defence is my only real concern.

on current form we should hammer them, today was the tougher game imo. However how many times does form go out the window for old firm games. I never want to get too confident for these games. Should we win the next 2 games and go at least 7 points clear timmy will lose the plot. Mowbray will be lucky to last the season.

Its the first time in a while that we have been going into the old firm game as the form team and 4 points clear so its a different feeling than usual for me.

I hope we keep the same approach as we've been using of late, I expect a very close game and I think it will be a draw, which will be satisfactory.

2-1 for me i think miller will score.

Ideally boyd gets a goal against utd and scores a hattrick against the tims with his third beating larssons record n he does larssons celebration infront of the Jock Stein stand.

I'd die happy tbh...

I would suggest a bit of calm as any sort of win will do for me. When it comes to old firm games, form goes out of the window and its all on the day. I have been kicked in the balls that many times, and learned never to take anything for granted. :)

I would suggest a bit of calm as any sort of win will do for me. When it comes to old firm games, form goes out of the window and its all on the day. I have been kicked in the balls that many times, and learned never to take anything for granted. :)

aww merry christmas grinch,,lol

I'd have a 1-0 now.

But if you asked Mowbray, I think he'd snap our hand off for a draw.

Draw wouldnt be the end of the world if we are being honest, but winning the dundee utd game gives us a good bit of freedom!

I'd rather focus on Dundee United first, and form goes out the window when it comes to Rangers v celtc, so I will just wait and see. It certainly won't be as simple as some are making it out to be!

Too many times on RM we have seen people getting carried away, only for them to be made to look stupid, and dissappointed. I never expect us to 'murder' celtc, and a scrappy 0-1 win would do me right now!