Worst signing of this decade?

littletomlin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragan for me,aka Hen Broon.

I thought it was like the time Souness was manager of Southampton and he signed a guy somehow who could not even play football, i think he lasted 45 minutes before the hook.

george weahs cousin? :craphead:

anyone who came in as bosman shouldnt count but worst signing has to be kenny miller as he split the support which cant be a good thing

i agree wholeheartedly

anyone who came in as bosman shouldnt count but worst signing has to be kenny miller as he split the support which cant be a good thing

well admittedly i never wanted it to happen but walter did and he gave us the vicky in the process,,but although i hated smith not miller for it ,KM has shown us on many occasions how to get it right up them,and its sad that you still see him as the worst signing..tbh..

Michael Ball - £6.5m; averaged about 12 games in 4 years.

Bert Konterman - £4.3m.

Dragan Mladenovic - £1.1m.

Filip Sebo - £1.9m.

Lee McCulloch - £2.25m.

Steven Whittaker - £2m.

Bert Konterman - £4.3m.

Filip Sebo - £1.9m.

Lee McCulloch - £2.25m.

Steven Whittaker - £2m.

Michael Ball is a good shout considering his cost.

Bert Konterman - £4.3m.

Filip Sebo - £1.9m.

Lee McCulloch - £2.25m.

Steven Whittaker - £2m.

That is one hell of a list.

I would go with everyone of those.

:disappointment:

Bert Konterman - £4.3m.

Filip Sebo - £1.9m.

Lee McCulloch - £2.25m.

Steven Whittaker - £2m.

Arse bandit.

Bert Konterman - £4.3m.

Filip Sebo - £1.9m.

Lee McCulloch - £2.25m.

Steven Whittaker - £2m.

naw theres no fucking way ,i just cant believe,infact you are so wrong and talking utter shite....theres no way we paid that for MB ...and still couldnt play him or it would cost us more....ffs

and that goal by big bert come on that was worth it was it not...lol

big dragan he was quality just a pity we never noticed the product recall page on his CV..

sebo...well compared to the rest he was a bargain ffs...

big lee ,walter likes him so how dare you mention him..

and SW was flavour of the month or two on last seasons run in to the title and was the dogs bollox then ....he is now pish...lol

Bert Konterman - £4.3m.

Filip Sebo - £1.9m.

Lee McCulloch - £2.25m.

Steven Whittaker - £2m.

aye you hit the ronseal nail on the head wee man.

All of those. The money we blew in the summer of 2008 still makes me cry. The turkeys we bought all the money we wasted. :anguish:

What's sad is that there is so many contenders. You can go through the likes of Capucho, Emerson, Ostenstad, Jeffers, Mledanovic but the biggest flop (although he scored a few goals for us) was Flo. £12m for a player who was a sub at Chelsea. He didn't do it in the big games either. I lost it with him when he missed 3 sitters against PSG in the UEFA Cup.

Karl Svensson is worth mentioning. We thought he was the real deal, captain of Gothenberg at 21, mentioned as being the next Maldini. What we (eventually) got was a defender that couldnt tackle, stay in position, head a ball or pass the ball. So he was binned and we bought Whittaker instead...

Quite simple, Sebo. Not because of his cost, or his (limited) ability, but, the fact so many fucking muppets seemed to worship him! I personally found it highly embarrassing that he was associated with the club, and, offended by the reactions to him by some of our own fans. Was like, "aw, lets all applaud the 'tard", we are Rangers, not the special olympics!

Quite simple, Sebo. Not because of his cost, or his (limited) ability, but, the fact so many fucking muppets seemed to worship him! I personally found it highly embarrassing that he was associated with the club, and, offended by the reactions to him by some of our own fans. Was like, "aw, lets all applaud the 'tard", we are Rangers, not the special olympics!

It's got to be Daniel Prodan for me lol :)