Miller 2 match ban

simon

People are moaning at the SFA when they never even got involved!

We can only appeal the decision if the ref feels there is ground for it to be heard. Collum or whatever his name is denied the request so it never went any further than that!

Loovens was different because it didnt happen during a game, he was handed the ban after the match that why it took longer to go through but as i said the ref decided there was no ground to appeal so it never even got to the SFA.

Anyone who thinks it wasnt deserved needs to take the blue specs off and watch the replay Millers left hand/arm caught Dodds clear in the face.

Only one person to blame and its Kenny!

*tin hat on*

*Hope that strap is cinched tight* "Only one person to blame and its Kenny!" Yer havin' a laff m8. Aye, he over-reacted, but it's not like his reaction wasn't provoked in a big way. If Dods got booked as he well should have, at least Miller's sending off wouldn't be the complete farce that it was. Two did the tango and only one took the fall - the one who put the kettle on the boil got off clean as a whistle.

I dont really care what Dods did or didnt do, the only thing im concerned about is Rangers and Miller lashed out at him.

Dods does have plenty of previous and the guy is a fukin animal at times but there was nothing in the original tangle then Miller reacted not Dods.

Watch the replay on the bbc, the one specifically about Millers red card. The defender won the ball, Miller ran into him then they both fell over, nothing wrong there at all so why should Dods be booked?

Im gutted that he will miss the game on Sunday but theres no point blaming the ref of the fukin sfa/spl the only person to blame is Kenny Miller!

You're just plain fucking wrong.

Dods has his arm up Miller's crotch and Miller makes no attempt to punch or kick. I think an on form professional footballer, especially striker would know to kick towards the opponent, rather than away from him.

If that's your definition of punches and kicks, you'll never win a fight in your life. You're meant to aim for the target, not away from it.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on, was Lafferty not given a 3 game ban for essentially the same thing as what Dods did? Feigning contact when there wasn't any. Or am I being silly?

The difference was that there was contact with Lafferty's head and that contact was intentional. In this case there was no contact or intent.

There was just a bigoted, wee, bitter bastard conniving in favour of his childhood heroes from his Parkhead season ticket holding days.

Hold on, was Lafferty not given a 3 game ban for essentially the same thing as what Dods did? Feigning contact when there wasn't any. Or am I being silly?

The difference was that there was contact with Lafferty's head and that contact was intentional. In this case there was no contact or intent.

There was just a bigoted, wee, bitter bastard conniving in favour of his childhood heroes from his Parkhead season ticket holding days.

very well put

(tu)

Neither Miller's arms or legs came into contact with the large cheating thug that is Darren Dods - check out the BBC website of the incident (look at it several times) and you'll agree.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/8435623.stm

Dods can be seen overreacting after Miller has cleared himself from Dods' lunging tackle.

Simulation is punishable in retrospect - the Lafferty case set the precedent.

Will Dods get a three match ban for his simulation without contact or intent.

People are moaning at the SFA when they never even got involved!

We can only appeal the decision if the ref feels there is ground for it to be heard. Collum or whatever his name is denied the request so it never went any further than that!

Loovens was different because it didnt happen during a game, he was handed the ban after the match that why it took longer to go through but as i said the ref decided there was no ground to appeal so it never even got to the SFA.

Anyone who thinks it wasnt deserved needs to take the blue specs off and watch the replay Millers left hand/arm caught Dodds clear in the face.

Only one person to blame and its Kenny!

*tin hat on*

*Hope that strap is cinched tight* "Only one person to blame and its Kenny!" Yer havin' a laff m8. Aye, he over-reacted, but it's not like his reaction wasn't provoked in a big way. If Dods got booked as he well should have, at least Miller's sending off wouldn't be the complete farce that it was. Two did the tango and only one took the fall - the one who put the kettle on the boil got off clean as a whistle.

I dont really care what Dods did or didnt do, the only thing im concerned about is Rangers and Miller lashed out at him.

Dods does have plenty of previous and the guy is a fukin animal at times but there was nothing in the original tangle then Miller reacted not Dods.

Watch the replay on the bbc, the one specifically about Millers red card. The defender won the ball, Miller ran into him then they both fell over, nothing wrong there at all so why should Dods be booked?

Im gutted that he will miss the game on Sunday but theres no point blaming the ref of the fukin sfa/spl the only person to blame is Kenny Miller!

You are being ridiculous ... if you watch it again you can clearly see that there are a couple of seconds between Millers "lash out" as you put it and dodds throwing his head back

Im being ridiculous? What exactly does Dods reaction to being hit have to do with Miler being banned? The replay you are watching is in slow motion, in normal time the whole thing is over in 5 seconds so i dont know where your getting the couple of seconds from!

I dont see how anyone can honestly say there is any sort of doubt look at the picture someone has posted and you can clearly see Miller hitting him in the face! Why does there always have to be some higher agenda or someone else to blame, Dods got hit and was holding his face for a second or two. Lafferty never got hit and fell over holding his face thats simulation not what Dods done!

Wrong way about. There was contact with Lafferty's face as well as intent, where as there was clearly no content or intent by Miller on Dods' face.

Miller's hand "slaps" the ground.

tim sent me this on facebook

Smith(ex rankers player) Peat (ex airdrie=rangers b,chairman) Andy Dickson(rangers) Cambell ogilvie(ex-rankers board member).Aye yer bang oan the money chris,that lot sound like a right bunch a provo loving,tattiemunching,beadrattling feenyan timmies.
:lol:

still going on about this

until our CLUB make a formal complaint against a clearly biased ref then nothing will change.

bain doesnt have the bottle for that

Hopefully our new owner whenever he appears will be better in this respect

heres hoping

(tu)

Neither Miller's arms or legs came into contact with the large cheating thug that is Darren Dods - check out the BBC website of the incident (look at it several times) and you'll agree.

Dods can be seen overreacting after Miller has cleared himself from Dods' lunging tackle.

Watch it again on fullscreen, Miller makes contact with Dodds. Dodds over reacted clearly he is a big lad and it wasnt a hard punch. But contact was made its as clear as day.

Watch it again on fullscreen, Miller makes contact with Dodds. Dodds over reacted clearly he is a big lad and it wasnt a hard punch. But contact was made its as clear as day.

I have.

There's absolutely no contact.

I have.

There's absolutely no contact.

You have to be winding me up, you can see Dodds head move when Kenny hits him. I dont mean when he flings it back like a drama queen.