Miller 2 match ban

simon

Relax - so what Miller got a 2 match ban - we are NOT a one man team - we scored 4 without him - 10 without Beasley.

We know we are a club with integrity - and the better for it - lets just go stuff them anyway!!

No Surrender

(tu)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SPL and the SFA - run BY t**** FOR t****.

Not surprised.

It's Collum's decision ultimately.

Ex-Porkheid ST holder.

Teacher at an RC school.

Used to attend Republican marches.

Passkeeper at RC chapel in south Glasgow. (not sure what that one is, but it seems sinister :shifty: )

I wonder what he was thinking about when he took the decision.

we don't need miller for sunday sure it would be better but look we scored 4 last night without him bring on the tims

Aye we did that -

one was a complete stramash,

one was a defensive blunder which those two hoof-the-baws at Porkheid wouldn't get caught with,

one was a decent move and finish,

and one was a goal made and scored by someone who's not available.

That leaves one goal against a shocking DU defence - as bad as Cel*ic are, they can't be any worse than last night.

For our sakes, I hope they are - we can bury these cunts this week.

Decision seems very quick and I agree a bit harsh. Of course if Miller had a bit of sense and was a bit more professional it wouldnt have happened. Three-one up at the time and coasting with the biggest game of the season a couple of days away, what was he thinking of. I hope Walter throws some abuse ito him.

These bead rattlers will try every underhand maneuver to try and give the tims a chance because they know they don't stand a chance with our current team in such form, Kenny Miller included.

Ridiculous decision - it's was never a yellow never mind a Red.

The only way to sicken these f*ckers is to stick it right up them on Sunday.

WATP!

Just woke up to all this hoopla over Kenny Miller. I really don't understand the S.F.A at times. Something's got to be done now. It's gettin far too out of hand now. I've seen a lot more contact for only yellow cards. No doubt Collum will be sitting with his beggar pals after last nights game having a wee chuckle over the fact he thinks he's got one up on us. Fuck it, throw John Fleck on the Left, Nacho up front. He'll be right fired up getting the chance to go after the Ta!Gs

Decision seems very quick and I agree a bit harsh. Of course if Miller had a bit of sense and was a bit more professional it wouldnt have happened. Three up at the time and coasting with the biggest game of the season a couple of days away, what was he thinking of. I hope Walter throws some abuse ito him.

How come the Dundee United player was not booked when he gave the penalty away ????

Decision seems very quick and I agree a bit harsh. Of course if Miller had a bit of sense and was a bit more professional it wouldnt have happened. Three up at the time and coasting with the biggest game of the season a couple of days away, what was he thinking of. I hope Walter throws some abuse ito him.

How come the Dundee United player was not booked when he gave the penalty away ????

If Dods didn't get booked for the challenge on Edu, the knee-high lunge on Beasley at Tannadice or slicing Boyd's neck open, he's pretty safe from any type of card.

The Scottish appeals system is poor.

They should have a committee that meets weekly, say on the Tuesday, and decides on any dubious incidents from the previous 7 days.

Actually they should meet a lot quicker than that, then no one could exploit this.