Miller 2 match ban

simon

Lets keep our dignity - move on, and stuff them by fair means - let them use all the tricks they want we do not EVER need to stoop to their level.

I think you're confusing 'Putting ourselves above them' with 'letting them do whatever they want to us without reply'.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets keep our dignity - move on, and stuff them by fair means - let them use all the tricks they want we do not EVER need to stoop to their level.

I think you're confusing 'Putting ourselves above them' with 'letting them do whatever they want to us without reply'.

This. I despise everything to do with the cunts, however, if there's a loophole open to SPL clubs, lets use it, rather than cut our nose off to spite our face.

an appeal takes weeks, he should be able to play

why did the sfa decide right away?, im not buying that

something not right there

liewell on the phone to them this morning demanding it be dealt with right away????????????

========================================================================

I agree entirely. No one wants to become as bitter and twisted as Timothy, but there has been a bad smell coming out of SPL HQ for some time now. Something rotten in the state of Denmark methinks.

Phil O,D. T Burns. "Integrity". Loovens . McDonald. all fall neatly into place at Timothys behest.

Ya want paranoia, I,ll give ya paranoia.

New Labour-- A Scottish labour creation. How many of the top leadership in New Labour are from Scotland? How many of them have connections with a Glasgow football club?Which Speaker was hounded out of Parliament for corruption and which Glasgow football team does he have connections with?

Which British political party was described by the CofE Archbishops as "Morally Corrupt"?

Which Glasgow football club has a Chairman who was one of the main architects of New Labour and who has the smell of sulphur about him?

Which Glasgow football club is having millions spent on refurbishment and a new rail link which will be almost redundant after the Commonwealth games? (Paid for by the British taxpayer)

Which Glasgow football clubs supporters and Officials cannot even respect the Rememberance silence for the sons and fathers of the same British taxpayers?

The Commonwealth games have always been held in the Capital city of the host country. Scotlands capital has an internationally recognised 5star national stadium. (Murrayfield)

Scotlands second and largest city has a 5star national stadium with existing rail, motorway links and a long history of hosting major events.

If neither of these stadiums is acceptable then Glasgow has another 5star stadium well serviced by motorway, airports and ferry links. This stadium would only be third choice though.

But the British taxpayer is going to spend squillions on a third rate, third world stadium in the most rundown derelict part of the city which has no rail, road or air links anywhere near it. Just getting through the city to get to Parkhead is a nightmare. But Parkhead has been chosen for the opening ceremoney at enormous cost.

And Kenny Millers case is dealt with in 24hours. Surprise, surprise.

Feck me, what reason do I have for paranoia?

liewell on the phone to them this morning demanding it be dealt with right away????????????

I agree entirely. No one wants to become as bitter and twisted as Timothy, but there has been a bad smell coming out of SPL HQ for some time now. Something rotten in the state of Denmark methinks.

Phil O,D. T Burns. "Integrity". Loovens . McDonald. all fall neatly into place at Timothys behest.

New Labour-- A Scottish labour creation. How many of the top leadership in New Labour are from Scotland? How many of them have connections with a Glasgow football club?Which Speaker was hounded out of Parliament for corruption and which Glasgow football team does he have connections with?

Which British political party was described by the CofE Archbishops as "Morally Corrupt"?

Which Glasgow football club has a Chairman who was one of the main architects of New Labour and who has the smell of sulphur about him?

Which Glasgow football club is having millions spent on refurbishment and a new rail link which will be almost redundant after the Commonwealth games? (Paid for by the British taxpayer)

Which Glasgow football clubs supporters and Officials cannot even respect the Rememberance silence for the sons and fathers of the same British taxpayers?

The Commonwealth games have always been held in the Capital city of the host country. Scotlands capital has an internationally recognised 5star national stadium. (Murrayfield)

Scotlands second and largest city has a 5star national stadium with existing rail, motorway links and a long history of hosting major events.

If neither of these stadiums is acceptable then Glasgow has another 5star stadium well serviced by motorway, airports and ferry links. This stadium would only be third choice though.

But the British taxpayer is going to spend squillions on a third rate, third world stadium in the most rundown derelict part of the city which has no rail, road or air links anywhere near it. Just getting through the city to get to Parkhead is a nightmare. But Parkhead has been chosen for the opening ceremoney at enormous cost.

Absolutely bang on the money m8. (tu) It's laughably transparent, but we just have to deal with it. Tims will be wetting themselves that Miller is not playing, as he's been on song for weeks now. A complete joke that Dods gets out of this without so much as a slap on the wrist, but I can't say I'm at all surprised by it. I hope we go out there and tear them a new one on Sunday, but the loss of both Boughy and Miller is not inconsiderable. Fingers crossed justice will prevail; the lads should be well fired up by this farcical decision so let's hope they go out there and put that shower to the sword.

Just wait the green white and gold buses will be back agian too.

People are moaning at the SFA when they never even got involved!

We can only appeal the decision if the ref feels there is ground for it to be heard. Collum or whatever his name is denied the request so it never went any further than that!

Loovens was different because it didnt happen during a game, he was handed the ban after the match that why it took longer to go through but as i said the ref decided there was no ground to appeal so it never even got to the SFA.

Anyone who thinks it wasnt deserved needs to take the blue specs off and watch the replay Millers left hand/arm caught Dodds clear in the face.

Only one person to blame and its Kenny!

*tin hat on*

Come on guys we had to finish the season two years ago with 4 games in 8 days thanks to the SPL ... was there ever any doubt that they were going to do whatever it took to throw out this appeal before the OF game :rolleyes:

The SPL had nothing to do with the appeal

:anguish: :anguish:

We can only appeal the decision if the ref feels there is ground for it to be heard. Collum or whatever his name is denied the request so it never went any further than that!

Loovens was different because it didnt happen during a game, he was handed the ban after the match that why it took longer to go through but as i said the ref decided there was no ground to appeal so it never even got to the SFA.

Anyone who thinks it wasnt deserved needs to take the blue specs off and watch the replay Millers left hand/arm caught Dodds clear in the face.

*tin hat on*

*Hope that strap is cinched tight* "Only one person to blame and its Kenny!" Yer havin' a laff m8. Aye, he over-reacted, but it's not like his reaction wasn't provoked in a big way. If Dods got booked as he well should have, at least Miller's sending off wouldn't be the complete farce that it was. Two did the tango and only one took the fall - the one who put the kettle on the boil got off clean as a whistle.

*tin hat on*

*Hope that strap is cinched tight* "Only one person to blame and its Kenny!" Yer havin' a laff m8. Aye, he over-reacted, but it's not like his reaction wasn't provoked in a big way. If Dods got booked as he well should have, at least Miller's sending off wouldn't be the complete farce that it was. Two did the tango and only one took the fall - the one who put the kettle on the boil got off clean as a whistle.

I dont really care what Dods did or didnt do, the only thing im concerned about is Rangers and Miller lashed out at him.

Dods does have plenty of previous and the guy is a fukin animal at times but there was nothing in the original tangle then Miller reacted not Dods.

Watch the replay on the bbc, the one specifically about Millers red card. The defender won the ball, Miller ran into him then they both fell over, nothing wrong there at all so why should Dods be booked?

Im gutted that he will miss the game on Sunday but theres no point blaming the ref of the fukin sfa/spl the only person to blame is Kenny Miller!

Come on guys we had to finish the season two years ago with 4 games in 8 days thanks to the SPL ... was there ever any doubt that they were going to do whatever it took to throw out this appeal before the OF game :rolleyes:

The SPL had nothing to do with the appeal

:anguish: :anguish:

Do you think he should have been banned?

*tin hat on*

I dont really care what Dods did or didnt do, the only thing im concerned about is Rangers and Miller lashed out at him.

Dods does have plenty of previous and the guy is a fukin animal at times but there was nothing in the original tangle then Miller reacted not Dods.

Watch the replay on the bbc, the one specifically about Millers red card. The defender won the ball, Miller ran into him then they both fell over, nothing wrong there at all so why should Dods be booked?

Im gutted that he will miss the game on Sunday but theres no point blaming the ref of the fukin sfa/spl the only person to blame is Kenny Miller!

You are being ridiculous ... if you watch it again you can clearly see that there are a couple of seconds between Millers "lash out" as you put it and dodds throwing his head back

Dont want to sound all celtic-like by saying theres a conspiracy but some thing aint right with this sfa. They fkd us over two years ago when we got to the uefa cup final, blew the whole boozegate thing way out of propotion, we get dodgy ref decisions against us all to frequently, to top it off this collum chunt is gonna be the 4th official at the sewer works! I almost guarantee they get all the decisions and we get at least one sent off, mcgreedy mcdonald are gonna be diving all over the joint! But fuck em, even with 10 men we can pump them like the priests!

We gained from the system when Bougherra got his red rescinded by Stuart Dougal.

As for Miller: looking down from my seat it looked a straight red on first sight for lashing out with his leg and my reaction was how stupid and petulant he had been and I couldn't understand why he was even protesting. Seeing it on highlights, he missed but the intent was there which merits a red as did his utter stupidity.

can people PLEASE stop blaming the SFA over this, you make us sound like a bunch of paranoid idiots

the appeal first goes to the ref in question, if he agrees that he made an error of judgement THEN the SFA appeals board steps in and deals with it

the ref from wed night has obviously looked at it again and said he is happy with his decision, end of appeal

honestly some people just go off on one without bothering to check first

Firstly, "Happy New Year" to all of you on RangersMedia.

Second, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Loovens didn't get sent off during the match in question when he took that kick at Edu - he was retrospectively given a ban after the authorities viewed TV footage it and it was this retrospective ban that Nonce FC (and Loovens) appealed.

I love a good conspiracy theory like the rest, but these two cases are not the same.

Miller has been treated harshly here though. :angry:

Hold on, was Lafferty not given a 3 game ban for essentially the same thing as what Dods did? Feigning contact when there wasn't any. Or am I being silly?

We don't know if there was contact though. Miller throws a punch at him, at the point where there would have been impact, Millers left led obscures his fist. As far as i know, there is only one camera angle.

Hold on, was Lafferty not given a 3 game ban for essentially the same thing as what Dods did? Feigning contact when there wasn't any. Or am I being silly?

We don't know if there was contact though. Miller throws a punch at him, at the point where there would have been impact, Millers left led obscures his fist. As far as i know, there is only one camera angle.

Didn't look like there was much, if any. Takes Dods a good while to actually react as well, the big cunt.

Neither Miller's arms or legs came into contact with the large cheating thug that is Darren Dods - check out the BBC website of the incident (look at it several times) and you'll agree.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/8435623.stm

Dods can be seen overreacting after Miller has cleared himself from Dods' lunging tackle.

Simulation is punishable in retrospect - the Lafferty case set the precedent.

Didn't look like there was much, if any. Takes Dods a good while to actually react as well, the big cunt.

It really doesn't matter. If Greetin face took a swing at Novo on Sunday and missed, i would expect him to be shown a red card as well. you can't just go around winging your fists at people on the park.