Rangers always do better in the face of adversity . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

As the say the cry was no surrender, and we all know that they will resort to any kind of cheating to try to beat us.

Yes Minst as always you know the score, they will be up to all sorts of fcukin dhirty scum tricks on Sunday aided and abetted with conroy bhead rhattin cheatin cnut but we'll still do the business ! :sherlock:

look at the state of our defence against them at ibrox. we still beat them and all they could manage was a penalty and a few penalty claims.

broadfoot wilson weir papac is better than the defence of whittaker weir papac smith that we put out that day( well we played most of the game with that i think andy little started at right back but lasted less than 15mins). Assuming wilson plays but i reckon he will with mcculloch in midfield. Edu is only back and i cant see him starting at the piggery. We will miss miller more than bougherra but we still scored 4 goals without kenny last night and we can still win without him

look at the state of our defence against them at ibrox. we still beat them and all they could manage was a penalty and a few penalty claims.

broadfoot wilson weir papac is better than the defence of whittaker weir papac smith that we put out that day( well we played most of the game with that i think andy little started at right back but lasted less than 15mins). Assuming wilson plays but i reckon he will with mcculloch in midfield. Edu is only back and i cant see him starting at the piggery. We will miss miller more than bougherra but we still scored 4 goals without kenny last night and we can still win without him

Only 1/4 goals we scored last night without Miller aren't even close to being likely to be scored again at the Methadome.

Stramash and defensive howler ones would be humped up the park by Clodwell and Loovens. Bougie can't play on Sunday.

I'll take 1-0 now though. :D

cast your minds back to 1997 people ibrox new year derby rangers many injuries flu bug going about laudrup out etc etc then that man albertz scores a wonder freekick 1-0 celtic equalise 1-1 then with 10 mins to go erik bo andersson scores twice to win the game 3-1 many big players out that game for the gers aswell but we always pull through everytime the gers are up against with injuries etc we beat them

. . . so forget Miller and Bougherra no playing, we'll still fcuk the bheggar paedos on Sunday, in fact let's play with 9 men ! :sherlock:
of-course we will BD they are nuthing to us.im a bigot i'll not turn around and say i'm not.thats why i hate them and them only.

Our strongest 11 beats theirs everyday of the week! I only hope they play crosas cos big lee will rip him a new one! Their 'defence' is shocking and our strikers should be able to run them into the ground! If dmb and novo play on the wings I see us winning with lee and davis in the middle, big laff and boyd up front to silence their crowd! Wonder if the so-called ' best fans in the world' will boo their own team if that happens?

I used to be very confident about this game, but with Miller out and Bougherra gone I fear Walter will revert to a 4-5-1 and sit this one out.

Mind you, last time I felt like this we tore them a new one :D

x2.

Actually, that's x3 :pierre:

I used to be very confident about this game, but with Miller out and Bougherra gone I fear Walter will revert to a 4-5-1 and sit this one out.

Mind you, last time I felt like this we tore them a new one :D

x2.

Actually, that's x3 :pierre:

x4 when we pumped them last season at the piggery we went 4-5-1 cousin up front himself i was like no way how we gonna win when he's playing up there himself then looked what happened played them off the park every 50-50 rangers won it 4 great goals 3 well taken and 1 well spilled courtesy of the hoalie goalie cheers artur