Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

I am how old then? :lol:

You also put something about my location. Thats where I am NOW, not where i am from, or where I grew up, but, thanks for the compliment about my age, very good of you.

Never mind though, you keep living in motorola world, am sure its lovely there young man

You're a young commie student, are you not? ;)

I certainly appear to be mate, i am awaiting Hellomoto now teling me what my denomination is, which will be good to know (tu)

Can we put it up as a poll??

I go for Muslim Extremist about to march on Wootton Bassett... :sherlock:

:lol:

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBF the majority of these bears that "defend the other side fans" are under the age of 18, just wait til they start seeing a few changes when the divide starts to appear when weddings, christening, funerals etc start. :sherlock:

Nah, you'll find those naive youngsters are the ones steeped in it and spluttering ridiculous opinions (see Outlaw). As for these mad Proddys/Catholics a wedding or funeral is the only time they will ever be in a church or chapel. Kind of ironic isn't it?

You also put something about my location. Thats where I am NOW, not where i am from, or where I grew up, but, thanks for the compliment about my age, very good of you.

Never mind though, you keep living in motorola world, am sure its lovely there young man

I was more aiming the ridiculous comments at you, I can see from that mangled MySpace you're not particularly young. If you really think all Celtic fans condone paedophilia then you are beyond help.

You'll get bitter Protestants, bitter Catholics and everything in between. The vocal minority on both sides do influence the youngsters coming through, having them belt out songs and slogans they don't even understand. It's a vicious cycle.

Singing songs about Bobby Sands and then having to be told who he is, dumb racist shouts, or other cringeworthy stuff is embarrassing to the majority of the good fans who want to see Rangers play well and win.

I'm a young supporter and sing the songs and DO know what I'm talking about , does my nut in when people say it's the younger generation want to change everything , it's them who is at fault, they don't have a clue ! pisses me right off.

We choose what we want to think and believe , obviously people are easily brainwashed but I have followed in my familys footsteps.

This is the Minstral point I was having a real go : " I was brought up to hate everything Celtic," Note- Celtic, not anti-catholic, anti-IRA etc. etc. BUT Celtic. A football team, not a cause, a football team. To be brought up with hatred and to encourage it based on a game - sad.

The sporting wing have earned and deserve every ounce of criticism, every scornful comment, every mockery and all the disrespect ever heaped upon their scummy club.

What other 'football team' openly supports murderers of British citizens? Offered safe harbour to criminals of the most beastly nature? An outfit so tainted with divided beliefs, that despite the masters best efforts, cannot hide the scum who would chant in support of terrorists whilst the rest of the UK stand silent in respect of those who fell to ensure our rights to freedom?

It's a nonsense to try and divide that darkest of clubs and their poisonous 'culture'. They are one and the same - a self-fulfilling prophecy. A club founded by dodgy characters who would doubtlessly be proud of how their bastard offspring have kept them in the gutters to this day.

This is the Minstral point I was having a real go : " I was brought up to hate everything Celtic," Note- Celtic, not anti-catholic, anti-IRA etc. etc. BUT Celtic. A football team, not a cause, a football team. To be brought up with hatred and to encourage it based on a game - sad.

The sporting wing have earned and deserve every ounce of criticism, every scornful comment, every mockery and all the disrespect ever heaped upon their scummy club.

What other 'football team' openly supports murderers of British citizens? Offered safe harbour to criminals of the most beastly nature? An outfit so tainted with divided beliefs, that despite the masters best efforts, cannot hide the scum who would chant in support of terrorists whilst the rest of the UK stand silent in respect of those who fell to ensure our rights to freedom?

It's a nonsense to try and divide that darkest of clubs and their poisonous 'culture'. They are one and the same - a self-fulfilling prophecy. A club founded by dodgy characters who would doubtlessly be proud of how their bastard offspring have kept them in the gutters to this day.

:praise: :praise:

Post of the day sir.

I was more aiming the ridiculous comments at you, I can see from that mangled MySpace you're not particularly young. If you really think all Celtic fans condone paedophilia then you are beyond help.

There is a certain air of.... bitterness about you. Has someone wronged you earlier in life in some way and you feel the need to take it out on others? Or, have you had some head trauma at some stage and lost the ability to reason, as well as read and take in information?

Because you seriously havea problem in making things up, or reading them wrong

Ah,. perhaps Mr Hellomoto has a point then, its just the team, the supporters obviously know better! Then again, he has conveniently missed out ALL commentary on the murder side, perhaps he doesnt have a defence of it?

The irony of wanting those people silenced in the name of freedom must be lost on you.

The irony of wanting those people silenced in the name of freedom must be lost on you.

Are you not in the slightest bit offended that these people want you, your family, your friends, everyone you know... dead? They want Rangers players dead! That they revel in the fact that many Brits are already?

We can go further, they revel in the fact Rangers fans DIED in the Ibrox disaster. That doesnt offend you?

Way beyond me your perception on reality

Are you not in the slightest bit offended that these people want you, your family, your friends, everyone you know... dead? They want Rangers players dead! That they revel in the fact that many Brits are already?

We can go further, they revel in the fact Rangers fans DIED in the Ibrox disaster. That doesnt offend you?

Ach it's all for the craic, dontcha know??

I'm obviously missing something here

Some of us hate everything to do with Celtic, others just hate the footballing side.

But we are all free thinking individuals? As long as we follow the Rangers, then who gives a you-know-what?

How can you go on about Celtic sweeping stuff under the carpet when you are desperate to do the same?

The prosecution rests. Your honour, I give you your tim.............

You contribute nothing to Rangers though. If you want to uphold your 'Protestant heritage' and pray to the sky fairy then go to church.

But I'm an atheist, why would I pray? I'd rather just withdraw my custom until SDM & his lackeys are no longer pulling the strings. Its called having principles.

How can you go on about Celtic sweeping stuff under the carpet when you are desperate to do the same?

The evidence is clear,you should be banned now :mutley:

You contribute nothing to Rangers though. If you want to uphold your 'Protestant heritage' and pray to the sky fairy then go to church.

If it was upto you pal we would all be sitting in Ibrox singing songs in praise of cltic and their "great fans".

You are the most arrogant fcuk I have come across thus far on this forum, you give yours views then completely twist the reply you get from someone else and manage to spurn out the same bullshit over and over.

"You contribute nothing to rangers.."

Correct me if im wrong on this, but you have said that a few times before in this thread and I have a simple question for you in response to that...

WTF have you done to contribute to Rangers as a football club?

I just think your a wanker if im honest, you are under some deluded view that we must all share your opinion.

I think you are thinking of radical and fundamental Islamists, not Celtic supporters.

If it was upto you pal we would all be sitting in Ibrox singing songs in praise of cltic and their "great fans".

You are the most arrogant fcuk I have come across thus far on this forum, you give yours views then completely twist the reply you get from someone else and manage to spurn out the same bullshit over and over.

Correct me if im wrong on this, but you have said that a few times before in this thread and I have a simple question for you in response to that...

I just think your a wanker if im honest, you are under some deluded view that we must all share your opinion.

I pay the money (2 season tickets) that pays the players wages while ponces like White Van Man contribute nothing, yet act like the last bastion of the club. If you love the club so much put your money where your mouth is. If you love Protestant heritage and values then go to a fucking church.

I pay the money (2 season tickets) that pays the players wages while ponces like White Van Man contribute nothing, yet act like the last bastion of the club. If you love the club so much put your money where your mouth is. If you love Protestant heritage and values then go to a fucking church.

Young man, I had a season ticket from the early 1980s until 2005, except 3 seasons. I have travelled the length & breadth of this country (and beyond) following The Rangers. I have slept outside in the rain for tickets, and I was giving money to The Rangers before your were even spunk, so don't dare try & make yourself out to be a super-fan. I travelled to Dublin as a 15 year old to watch Rangers. You are just a wee gob shyte who knows nothing. My opinion is that if I don't agree with something, I don't contribute to it.........ergo, no more money going to The Rangers till SDM leaves.

You are a pathetic shitebag who knows fuck all about Rangers, and even less about sticking to your principles. You are a cancer on The Rangers, and those like you are too.

So you have 2 season tickets big deal, does that make you a hero or something. You forget that it was good Protestant fans that have helped build this club over the decades, then along comes the i want to be loved by everyone gang who have tried to destroy our culture and traditions. But you will never defeat us, as there is to many fans proud of our culture and traditions and we will never go away. Plus White Van Man has been to more games than you have ever been to, and the only reason that he stopped going was because of another handringer like yourself, step forward David Murray. All you handwringers have done more harm to the club and made us easy to attack, all you do is sit back and accept all the shit that is thrown at our club, oh and yes i love our Protestant heritage and values just like thousands more of our fans do.

Well. What can I say? Perhaps this - freedom doesn't entitle you to stand up in a crowded theatre and shout: "FIRE!"

Freedom comes with responsibility, a price if you will. Apparently lost on you and most definitely lost on the sporting wing.