Never Give Credit To Anything Celtic

minstral

Everyone on here (well on the west coast) will probably have tim mates/someone in the family who is one. It's idiotic and disingenuous to keep up this pretence of hating every tim in the world, or go on like King Billy's dropped bollock.

There's guys I'm mates with who support Celtic I like much better than some of the ned dregs I've seen following our club (particularly european nights).

Are you that sad you need ta.igs as friends?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone on here (well on the west coast) will probably have tim mates/someone in the family who is one. It's idiotic and disingenuous to keep up this pretence of hating every tim in the world, or go on like King Billy's dropped bollock.

There's guys I'm mates with who support Celtic I like much better than some of the ned dregs I've seen following our club (particularly european nights).

Oh dear! Not much more to be said on this guy.

I dunno, you should read more of his stuff haha

I think like most good bears I hate them with every fibre of my being and it's not the way I was raised, it's just the way I am. I remember getting into a heated debate with my best mate who hates them like me and it was all over who hated them the most, I won BTW. I hate everything about them from their horrible colours to the way they conduct themselves with their mopery and not least their underhanded deviousness at every opportunity and child molestation, they are a club that is rotten to the core and the scourge of The United Kingdom.

I think like most good bears I hate them with every fibre of my being and it's not the way I was raised, it's just the way I am. I remember getting into a heated debate with my best mate who hates them like me and it was all over who hated them the most, I won BTW. I hate everything about them from their horrible colours to the way they conduct themselves with their mopery and not least their underhanded deviousness at every opportunity and child molestation, they are a club that is rotten to the core and the scourge of The United Kingdom.

C'mon now, it wouldn't be hard to win an argument like that with Graeme :sherlock:

Great post though and terrific OP. :clap:

Some off the comments on this thread are truly eye-opening though.

em?i'm from the west coast an i'm on here and i,ve not got any timmy mates/family,so how can you come away with that statement? <cr>

You must be the biggest Rangers supporter ever! I bet you don't even buy lettuce because it's green! Well done! +1 e-wang to you!

Dont talk shite,im not anymore or any less a Rangers fan than you,all i said was,dont make a statement like that if you can't back it up?and about the lettuce i'll just no go there,because that is just you being silly.

em?i'm from the west coast an i'm on here and i,ve not got any timmy mates/family,so how can you come away with that statement? <cr>

You must be the biggest Rangers supporter ever! I bet you don't even buy lettuce because it's green! Well done! +1 e-wang to you!

Dont be a tool. I dont have any either. Its a simple choice, do you want to be friends with people who think molesting children and supporting terrorist organisations, and, in fact, despise everything you are?? If you do, then, fair enough, and, more fool you, if not, then you simply choose not to be friends with them.

well said outlaw69uk. (tu)

C'mon now, it wouldn't be hard to win an argument like that with Graeme :sherlock:

:lol:

Is this some sort of joke? It's 2010 for fuck sake. I'd be absolutely mortified if one of my mates started ranting this sort of shite at my son. And don't accuse me of being some sort of MOPE just because i take offence with the idea of our club supposedly being built on the notion of hating someone else because their different. Which it wasn't - just alot of angry, bitter people latching onto some half-baked right-wing crock of shit to make themselves feel better. Not a single one of us would ever claim to have any time for the other half but for fucks sake. Your a fucking joke.

"protecting our culture and tradition". ?!?!?! What culture? If hatred for the Irish is your idea of culture then you're fucked. You don't deserve to be remembered. It's pretty fucking clear you were brought up to be a bigot. Saddest thing is that unless you're kids are smart enough to see through all this their just gonna end up the same way. I know too many good people who were turned off from supporting either side of the OF cos of their parents small-mindedness.

I bet you lost your hair really fucking early in life.........

Maddening

Cue me being told i'm not a proper fan because i'm not some short-sighted prick who lives in a very fucking small world. You're a waste of cum....

:lol:

He beat me to it there :lol:

Is this some sort of joke? It's 2010 for fuck sake. I'd be absolutely mortified if one of my mates started ranting this sort of shite at my son. And don't accuse me of being some sort of MOPE just because i take offence with the idea of our club supposedly being built on the notion of hating someone else because their different. Which it wasn't - just alot of angry, bitter people latching onto some half-baked right-wing crock of shit to make themselves feel better. Not a single one of us would ever claim to have any time for the other half but for fucks sake. Your a fucking joke.

"protecting our culture and tradition". ?!?!?! What culture? If hatred for the Irish is your idea of culture then you're fucked. You don't deserve to be remembered. It's pretty fucking clear you were brought up to be a bigot. Saddest thing is that unless you're kids are smart enough to see through all this their just gonna end up the same way. I know too many good people who were turned off from supporting either side of the OF cos of their parents small-mindedness.

Maddening

Cue me being told i'm not a proper fan because i'm not some short-sighted prick who lives in a very fucking small world. You're a waste of cum....

You really have no idea. :)

Well, I pretty much agree with him.

Celtic are our rivals and I love them losing, they are our sporting enemies and always will be.

But I have had, and still have, mates who happened to be Celtic fans.

Likewise there are a few Celtic fans in the extended family.

So, I dislike the club but I would never refuse to have anything to do with someone who happens to support them.

If some of you think that is wrong so be it. I won't play false.

My opinion is: hate the sin (Celtic) not the sinner (a Celtic supporting mate)...!

Yup: guess I'm another hand-wringer.

Maddening

:sherlock::sherlock:

100% correct sir.

They are to be despised and mocked at every opportunity.

Shameful club with shameful fans, who do absolutely fuck all about their terrorist loving songs, songs about killing Novo and murdering British citizens, they ooze zero percent class and the lies they emit are just laughable, BUT they are seen to be the jolly craicsters fanbase who do no wrong.

Well, I pretty much agree with him.

Celtic are our rivals and I love them losing, they are our sporting enemies and always will be.

But I have had, and still have, mates who happened to be Celtic fans.

Likewise there are a few Celtic fans in the extended family.

So, I dislike the club but I would never refuse to have anything to do with someone who happens to support them.

If some of you think that is wrong so be it. I won't play false.

My opinion is: hate the sin (Celtic) not the sinner (a Celtic supporting mate)...!

Yup: guess I'm another hand-wringer.

Me too, I know some Celtic fans who are a-holes, and also some that are decent guys, who can take the banter and give it back. Similarly, I know a lot of great guys who are Bears and some who I would cross the street to avoid.

Thats just society - and we all can make our own choices who we hang with

However, I want Celtic to lose even in pre season friendlies, I want their star players crocked, hell, even their crap players crocked. I want their managers fired and all of that jazz. I want them looking up at Rangers in awe.

But thats where it ends for me - I can only speak for me though, if you get your jollies from going down another path, thats your decision.

Don't let they cunts fool you, yes we all have friends who support that mhanky mob. But when it comes to the crunch... They cunts would stab you in the back in a minute!

:praise: :praise:

A wee song comes to mind "Double crossing sneaky dealins, that's what you get with all they fenians".

Celtic fans at the extreme end of the spectrum, like the ones that boo the minutes silence are just as bad as the moronic rioting idiots in Manchester or the racists who abuse Edu. Unfortunately these vocal minorities seem to tarnish the vast majority of moderate fans of both teams with their outdated ideologies and crackpot politics.

We've got folk on here openly expressing their beliefs that all Celtic fans condone paedophilia, I mean doh

Don't let they cunts fool you, yes we all have friends who support that mhanky mob. But when it comes to the crunch... They cunts would stab you in the back in a minute!

Not all of us mate haha

But you are correct there.

I am beginning to think those who are so taken aback because I dont have any, are just jealous of that fact :sherlock: