If the game was called off tomorrow

numansnewman

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would still rather play them now without Miller than later on when they've strengthened in January.

Agreed (tu) Kenny will be missed but the mood at Rangers at every level hasnt been so confident for a long time and we must strike whilst the irons hot

celtic wont allow or want the match to be called off, they smell blood(as do we), we are depleted(they are full strength) and they think they can do us(as we them)

they were on SSN earlier, gritters n that were out n about the area, liewells under pressure and desperate for this game to be on, or he will look a right dick as usual after the slaughtering he gave killie.

they wont have a better chance against us

i know we are all confident, but so will they be

in saying that, the bheggers may not have a choice, im in edinburgh and its heavy snowing, starting to lie again over all the slush and ice

not sure about glasgow, ma ma said it was bad earlier in south side.

the pics from surrounding area of the "stadium" on SSN do look bad but pitch looks perfect

wouldnt surprise me if it is off

but i want the game on

weather for tmrw early doors looks good, but the damage could be done over night

celtic wont allow or want the match to be called off, they smell blood(as do we), we are depleted(they are full strength) and they think they can do us(as we them)

they were on SSN earlier, gritters n that were out n about the area, liewells under pressure and desperate for this game to be on, or he will look a right dick as usual after the slaughtering he gave killie.

they wont have a better chance against us

i know we are all confident, but so will they be

in saying that, the bheggers may not have a choice, im in edinburgh and its heavy snowing, starting to lie again over all the slush and ice

not sure about glasgow, ma ma said it was bad earlier in south side.

the pics from surrounding area of the "stadium" on SSN do look bad but pitch looks perfect

wouldnt surprise me if it is off

but i want the game on

weather for tmrw early doors looks good, but the damage could be done over night

great points flecky,people sometimes forget how far fans travel.

i,personally,would not mind if it was off..if novo and miller are missing we have no counter attack.

they will come at us,as you said..we need pace..we may not have that tomorrow.

Just received this from a friend.

"I have just driven past the piggery and I'd surprised if the game gets the go ahead.

The main drive in front of the stadium up to the front door has been ploughed, but it is still icy. The path the bears take has been ploughed too, but again is still icy. The car park has 2-3 inches of snow and has already frozen.

All approach roads have a blanket of snow. London road is covered in snow from Brigton to the M74, the footpaths are even worse. The Hill from the Louden in Duke Street down to the Gallowgate is treacherous.

The forecast is for -8 degrees, and possibly more snow.

IMHO, it should be called off now. "

I reckon if this game wasn't being shown on Sky it would already have been called off.

You got that from a friend?

There's other threads this could have gone in.

Why? Who are you, the thread Polis?

Never said that did i.

But to say the game will be called off in your title is a bit premature isn't it?

At what time will the decision be made before the kickoff? Just wondering.

it would be ironic if it was ,after that twat lawell bad mouthing kilmarnock for not getting their game on during the week.

At what time will the decision be made before the kickoff? Just wondering.

it would be ironic if it was ,after that twat lawell bad mouthing kilmarnock for not getting their game on during the week.

You are right there!

How many will not be able to attend due to travelling conditions?

I'm not sure what its like in Glasgow, but if it is as bad as I've heard it maybe should be called off.

If it did get called off and for the return game, Kenny Miller would be available?