Can we agree in advance PLEASE

Firstly i firmly beleive we will win today, we are up for it, we deserve it , we can taste the success.

However, if the result does not go our way ( perhaps a draw even ) can we not have the usual torrent of anti Walter proclamations.

The man serves us well but I know there are those out there just waiting to say, he should have !!!!!

Yes i feel sure 99% that we will win, but if not, WALTER ALWAYS HAS RANGERS AT HEART

Listen mate if the result goes the wrong way there will be the usual posters on here giving it large ,get rid of the management team ,they are tactically naive ,broadfoots not rangers class,weirs past it ,mcculloch should never wear a rangers jersey again ,boyd can only do it against wee teams ,so lets

hope we get a positive result to keep the negative posters away

WATP

Listen mate if the result goes the wrong way there will be the usual posters on here giving it large ,get rid of the management team ,they are tactically naive ,broadfoots not rangers class,weirs past it ,mcculloch should never wear a rangers jersey again ,boyd can only do it against wee teams ,so lets

hope we get a positive result to keep the negative posters away

WATP

(tu) WATP

Yes, everyone should say nice things about everybody. Opinions should have no place in a football forum.

The player rater should be banned because that may show some negativity towards some players.

The Bears Den should only allow threads with positive and congratulatory postings no matter the results. :rolleyes:

Win, lose or draw, Walter Smith is and always will be a Rangers legend in my eyes.

There's not another man on the planet I trust more to lead us into battle against them today at Parkhead - his record against them is incredible.

In my opinion we're right up against it with several key players missing playing against a Celtic side that simply must win to keep their title hopes alive.

Make no mistake, we're the underdogs today, just the way Walter likes it. ;)

IWWT :uk:

I'll be contempt with a draw but I really want to see us win

I'm no anti-Walter anyway, you see me on here defendin the guy when all the haters are out

How freudian - "I'll be contempt with a draw but I really want to see us win"

a draw is a good result, a loss will only be accepted if we have THE worst luck on the planet

BUT

smith will rightly take abuse if the game isnt going our way and he dithers about making changes, only to make fucking pointless changes

like he did in the CIS final, mcculloch injured and we are chasing a goal, so he puts on christian dailly instead of maurice edu

smith will take pelters if its deserved,

Walter was tactically spot on today. That was our hardest game of the season with all those guys missing, some of the replacements of first team players were bad, but the most important thing is the result (tu)

Not meaning to be negative, but Lafferty was shite!

tactically he wasnt AFTER novo went off

this club CANNOT play with 2 defensive mids