Boyd meets with agent and Strachan

TheNuts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And all the scum are going on about cheating referee's and cheating officials and cheating this and cheating that can you say PARANIO

i know just listening to that wee auld man going aff his heed :) hahaha

nea luck celtic :)

And that stupid wee auld man told DJ he didn't see skippy hit Weir

I THINK HE HAS HIS GREEN TINTED SPECS ON!!!

McDonald is a wee dick, Weir should have decked him!

Kris Boyd has a wife and kids?

Read somewhere that his missus (not sure if they are married though) has kids that aren't his.

Boyd has a son and his missus has another child (I think). They stay in Ayr.

i think boydy has a wee boy and a girl, if i remember what i read in one of the weekly rangers magazines a while back!

Middlesborough are absolutely awful, have shit fans who cannot fill their stadium, will never win anything, and have a fucking ginger little scrote as a manager....why the hell would Kris Boyd go there, after rejecting Birmingham last season?

Plus, the city is a complete and utter shit hole!

unionbear surely you would have taken a pic if you witnessed this?

they didnt walk in at the same time.

and if i didnt witness it how the fuck did i come out with it 6 hours before somebody else?

kind of hard to jump up, take out my camera phone, put it onto camera setting and get a good enough, close shot from across the street when the boyd family get out their car and walk swiftly into the house.

stop trying to be a wisearse you little fud.

and if i didnt witness it how the fuck did i come out with it 6 hours before somebody else?

kind of hard to jump up, take out my camera phone, put it onto camera setting and get a good enough, close shot from across the street when the boyd family get out their car and walk swiftly into the house.

the radio clyde are always the same. dont you remember the david trezaguet to rangers? hutton back to rangers?

plus they didnt quite report it the same as you, about hairdressers, gordon strapon, agents houses and the like did they? im loving the little fud bit mate that must have taken you days to come up with. Anyway surely you would mcdonald, caldwell and robson are the 1s strapon wants?

the radio clyde are always the same. dont you remember the david trezaguet to rangers? hutton back to rangers?

plus they didnt quite report it the same as you, about hairdressers, gordon strapon, agents houses and the like did they? im loving the little fud bit mate that must have taken you days to come up with. Anyway surely you would mcdonald, caldwell and robson are the 1s strapon wants?

i know somebody like you probably has literary problems, but if you read it again, i said the house ACROSS from the hairdressers.

i said that so people knew where i was talking about. if i just went the agents house i would have made little sense.

aye about 2 weeks mate.

i know somebody like you probably has literary problems, but if you read it again, i said the house ACROSS from the hairdressers.

i said that so people knew where i was talking about. if i just went the agents house i would have made little sense.

aye about 2 weeks mate.

Fuck me. Pot. Kettle. Black!

did you not think to stay around to take photos of them leaving

oh aye ill just waste my free time waiting around for them to come out the house.

in answer to your question no i did not, i had better things to do.

oh aye ill just waste my free time waiting around for them to come out the house.

you could have made some money?

... like make up pish rumours :sherlock:

surely you would say well if i dont have any pics or actual proof then ill get shot down in flames on RM. As you wouldnt be the first to come on with crazy transfer stories. I suppose you must love the RM transfer thread and for this month when i have the january blues ill come in here for a laugh

... like make up pish rumours :sherlock:

make up?

no its not a rumour i saw it happen.

the rumour would be to say he is transferring.

ahah im telling you what i saw, if the forum doesnt want to hear news like this whats the point in a rangers forum?

clyde one just came out with same story...strachan wants boyd.

Like come on here and start a pish rumour.