Boyd meets with agent and Strachan

TheNuts

OK lads, for any of you who know giffnock Room 51 is a hiardressers on the mainstreet.

Kris Boyds agent lives across from it.

Earlier today Boyd, his wife and two kids pull up outside and go into the house.

Literally 10minutes later Gordon Strachan, Middlesborough manager, pulls up and goes into the house.

im not saying they were meeting to discuss transfers, thats up to YOUR VIEWS AND OPINIONS.

I hate to say it but i think Boyd may be moving to the Championship - Thats what it looked like to me.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

We can file this under confirmed now!

t9Kty13V.jpeg

:pierre:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK lads, for any of you who know giffnock Room 51 is a hiardressers on the mainstreet.

Earlier today Boyd, his wife and two kids pull up outside and go into the house.

Literally 10minutes later Gordon Strachan, Middlesborough manager, pulls up and goes into the house.

im not saying they were meeting to discuss transfers, thats up to YOUR VIEWS AND OPINIONS.

I hate to say it but i think Boyd may be moving to the Championship - Thats what it looked like to me.

t9Kty13V.jpeg

:mutley:

t9Kty13V.jpeg

aha very good...but seriously in not on here to make things up.

t9Kty13V.jpeg

Was that the right house? :lol:

t9Kty13V.jpeg

Was that the right house? :lol:

i was just about to say that :mutley:

boyd says he wants to stay and win the league, then see where he is at.

so i reckon your jabbering shite.

sorry,

also if boyd rejects a top of the league championship club this time last year, why sign for middlesburgh.

you've added 2 and 2 together...

money ya daft numpty

aye thats it haha, the one with the bus stop outside it, he went in the other gate though.

how did you know his house :shifty:

Cause I'm the agent. Kris came over to see if there was any news from Martin Bain and Gordon Strachan popped round to enquire about several other of my clients.

Kris Boyd has a wife and kids?

Read somewhere that his missus (not sure if they are married though) has kids that aren't his.

Boyd has a son and his missus has another child (I think). They stay in Ayr.

I thought he'd been with his missus for years and has two daughters with her.

GORDON STRACHAN has stepped up his move for Kris Boyd by opening talks with the Rangers striker's agent.

SunSport can reveal the Middlesbrough gaffer spoke to Boyd's representative yesterday about the terms on offer at the Riverside.

Former Celtic manager Strachan is desperate to land a new frontman and as well as SPL record-breaker Boyd he is also chasing Celtic's Scott McDonald.

Boyd is out of contract this summer and can speak to prospective employers now.

Agent Mark Donaghy - who also represents another Celtic target of Strachan's, midfielder Barry Robson - is scheduled to hold contract talks with Gers bosses later this week.

The Gers No 9 is also likely to have offers from the Premiership and the continent.

Strachan, who watched Boyd in the 1-1 Old Firm derby draw on Sunday, is desperate to land a new striker.

He said: "We really need to do something."

Meanwhile, Gers keeper Allan McGregor admits his wonder save to deny Georgios Samaras a late winner at Parkhead on Sunday was one of his best stops ever.

He said: "It was a good save from the Samaras shot especially at that point in the game, five minutes from time.

"I think the shot took a wee bit of a deflection and I just managed to get it over the bar. It was instinctive.

"I just stuck my hand up and hoped the ball wouldn't go in - and it didn't.

"I'm not sure if it's the best save in my career - I will need to look at it again."

McGregor refuses to get carried away by the fact the draw left Gers seven points clear of their bitter rivals.

He said: "We are in a good position but Celtic have a game in hand and I'd expect them to win it so I think we're probably looking at a four-point lead.

"And in the last two seasons the team that has been leading at this stage of the season has not won the league so we need to be cautious."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...in-on-Boyd.html

GORDON STRACHAN has stepped up his move for Kris Boyd by opening talks with the Rangers striker's agent.

SunSport can reveal the Middlesbrough gaffer spoke to Boyd's representative yesterday about the terms on offer at the Riverside.

Former Celtic manager Strachan is desperate to land a new frontman and as well as SPL record-breaker Boyd he is also chasing Celtic's Scott McDonald.

Agent Mark Donaghy - who also represents another Celtic target of Strachan's, midfielder Barry Robson - is scheduled to hold contract talks with Gers bosses later this week.

The Gers No 9 is also likely to have offers from the Premiership and the continent.

Strachan, who watched Boyd in the 1-1 Old Firm derby draw on Sunday, is desperate to land a new striker.

Meanwhile, Gers keeper Allan McGregor admits his wonder save to deny Georgios Samaras a late winner at Parkhead on Sunday was one of his best stops ever.

He said: "It was a good save from the Samaras shot especially at that point in the game, five minutes from time.

"I think the shot took a wee bit of a deflection and I just managed to get it over the bar. It was instinctive.

"I'm not sure if it's the best save in my career - I will need to look at it again."

McGregor refuses to get carried away by the fact the draw left Gers seven points clear of their bitter rivals.

He said: "We are in a good position but Celtic have a game in hand and I'd expect them to win it so I think we're probably looking at a four-point lead.

"And in the last two seasons the team that has been leading at this stage of the season has not won the league so we need to be cautious."

SUN SPORT revealed fuck all it was all Unionbear!! :craphead:

SUN SPORT revealed fuck all it was all Unionbear!! :craphead:

thank you, i got some stick for that.

glad its now all out in the open.

any future apologies warmly accepted lol :sherlock:

Anyone who posts a rumor is bound to get stick mate, we've had some shite posted on here before you know! :lol:

Hope he doesn't move anyways (tu)

Not one quote in both the Sun or the Daily Record which says that

A. Boyd wants to move

B. Rangers have accepted an offer

C. Strachan is even interested in Boyd

D. Why is Strachan doing the Chief Executive's job by meeting an agent, who has a number of clients who play for the Old Firm

Not one quote in both the Sun or the Daily Record which says that

A. Boyd wants to move

B. Rangers have accepted an offer

C. Strachan is even interested in Boyd

D. Why is Strachan doing the Chief Executive's job by meeting an agent, who has a number of clients who play for the Old Firm

point C. is on the STV site

http://sport.stv.tv/football/148061-middle...celtic-quartet/

he is going to offer 1.5 mill for Caldwell, Flood and Robson and as he can't afford McDonald go after Boyd

You can put it in bold if you like there's still no quotes. If the Sun are convinced that Strachan spoke to the agent why haven't they got a line in it saying

The Sun made several attempts to contact........but he declined to comment. Thats what you have to do in any other form of journalism to cover your back or you can sued for defamation

Unless I missed a quote, the only quote attributed to the article about the Boyd situation is Strachan saying 'We really need to do something' ? That seemed pretty vague.

If thats the case, I'm not worried.

I was going to say the same. Strachan saying "we really need to do something" is not the same as Strachan saying "I really would like to sign Kris Boyd, I've opened talks with his agent."

Cobbled together piece of shite, welcome to the silly season.