Boyd meets with agent and Strachan

TheNuts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so just to clear this up. Agent calls Kris, after recieving call from Strachan apparently wanting to meet Kris at said agents house. As Middelsburgh obviously let strachan do the chief execs job of offering kris his contract. Obviously the hairdressers was a cunning ploy as if anyone asks they could just say they were all there for a hairdo

have a day off you clown.

A hairdressers is a really cunning ploy isnt it?

I mean most hairdressers arent known for theyre hatred of gossip and talking shite are they? plus all those glass windows...........I mean anyone would walk past and see strachan and boydie (who is as bald as a crenshaw melon) and think.....oh they musy just be having a haircut.

Shitty post

are you for real? :pierre:

aye cos i believe thats what happened. this coming from the cunt who reeks of timmy

yeah and yous be the biggest cunt on this site pal. middlesborough indeed. yae fanny ive got more chance of shagging cheryl cole up the arse than middlesborough have of signing boydie

so just to clear this up. Agent calls Kris, after recieving call from Strachan apparently wanting to meet Kris at said agents house. As Middelsburgh obviously let strachan do the chief execs job of offering kris his contract. Obviously the hairdressers was a cunning ploy as if anyone asks they could just say they were all there for a hairdo

I mean most hairdressers arent known for theyre hatred of gossip and talking shite are they? plus all those glass windows...........I mean anyone would walk past and see strachan and boydie (who is as bald as a crenshaw melon) and think.....oh they musy just be having a haircut.

Shitty post

aye cos i believe thats what happened. this coming from the cunt who reeks of timmy

yeah and yous be the biggest cunt on this site pal. middlesborough indeed. yae fanny ive got more chance of shagging cheryl cole up the arse than middlesborough have of signing boydie

were did i say they did? this is why im writing to the scottish parliment, seperate schooling does not work

Shitty post

:clap: :clap:

And all the scum are going on about cheating referee's and cheating officials and cheating this and cheating that can you say PARANIO

i know just listening to that wee auld man going aff his heed :) hahaha

nea luck celtic :)

And all the scum are going on about cheating referee's and cheating officials and cheating this and cheating that can you say PARANIO

i know just listening to that wee auld man going aff his heed :) hahaha

nea luck celtic :)

And that stupid wee auld man told DJ he didn't see skippy hit Weir