Boyd meets with agent and Strachan

TheNuts

... like make up pish rumours :sherlock:

Like come on here and start a pish rumour.

hope the both of you feel like the total cunts you are right now :wanker:

who's to say that the papers haven't seen this forum topic and stuck together an article, that has no direct quotes to suggest it's even true, to sell papers. ;)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK lads, for any of you who know giffnock Room 15 is a hiardressers on the mainstreet.

Kris Boyds agent lives across from it.

Earlier today Boyd, his wife and two kids pull up outside and go into the house.

Literally 10minutes later Gordon Strachan, Middlesborough manager, pulls up and goes into the house.

im not saying they were meeting to discuss transfers, thats up to YOUR VIEWS AND OPINIONS.

I hate to say it but i think Boyd may be moving to the Championship - Thats what it looked like to me.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

the day after i told you all this...

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...in-on-Boyd.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle6975878.ece

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor...future-1.996314

So no fellow bears, i was not making this up!

apologies warmly accepted :sherlock:

I appoligise, i thought you were so far off target I WAS WRONG

Still can't see it happening regardless of the pish in the papers.

Boyd is going to get offered deals because we don't have him tied up on a deal yet but he wants to be a Ranger

boyd is playing so well at the moment and the best offer so far is from fucking middlesbrough?? surely he has more ambition than to even consider this move

i agree, just a bit suspicious when i saw them together.

all these pish rumours are doing my head in already bout boydy....

the guy is going nowhere ,not this window and not in the summer ...

he loves us, playing for us and is one of us ....he wouldnt move anywhere even if they doubled his wages ffs ..so lets get real please..

he loves us, playing for us and is one of us ....he wouldnt move anywhere even if they doubled his wages ffs ..so lets get real please..

well said,all this pish about boyd is turning into a fucking joke,when the club come out and say for sure then we should just stop all these stupid rumours?

well said,all this pish about boyd is turning into a fucking joke,when the club come out and say for sure then we should just stop all these stupid rumours?

spot on mate ,,or we should just put all the boyd rumours into the one topic under the title .."LETS WAIT AND SEE"

And the need for yet another Kris Boyd thread when there are about another 11 of them?
can the admins not put them into one thread?then there wouldn't be all these stupid rumour threads. :rolleyes:

And the need for yet another Kris Boyd thread when there are about another 11 of them?
can the admins not put them into one thread?then there wouldn't be all these stupid rumour threads. :rolleyes:

mibee if folk just opened their bloody eyes and seen the rest of the threads going on about the same shite then admin wouldnt have to move nothing.

mibee if folk just opened their bloody eyes and seen the rest of the threads going on about the same shite then admin wouldnt have to move nothing.

That's what i'm talking about FFS <cr>

dont agree exiled now we can all see under the one roof whats being said about boydy tbh ,and it makes the site easier to control for admin and inturn our site

you taking the piss? lol

i know that, all i said was that if folk would just use common sense and post in the threads already there then admin wouldnt need to move threads started for fuck all.

dont agree exiled now we can all see under the one roof whats being said about boydy tbh ,and it makes the site easier to control for admin and inturn our site

you taking the piss? lol

i know that, all i said was that if folk would just use common sense and post in the threads already there then admin wouldnt need to move threads started for fuck all.

well its good you have opened your eyes then ....and used common sense ...thats all it was about tbh

• 5 months later...