Can anybody tell me why ...

mmrfc1873

i was shagging a bird from bearsden whose brother was an aberdeen fan. her mum and dad were away for the weekend and her brother was somewere else, so after fucking his sister we burned his season book, wrote sheepshagger all over his wall and left inflarable sheep for him. why be so nasty you may ask, well he had the one neil simpson scarf and a picture of his tackle on durrant. dont ask me why they hate us, they do but we shouldnt even acknowledge the cunts

You and his sister? Why did you have an inflatable sheep with you? Good on you and all that anyone with items like the ones you said deserves a kicking.

I watched the Old Firm in a bar in the city centre - there were a few Tims but also many sheep openly cheering on the fenians and slagging our players at every turn.

I left them at full time with my roar of delight at the McCulloch goal still echoing in their ear drums :D

The hatred was instilled by Alex Ferguson, who wound the team up in the mental capacity of how Glasgow hates Aberdeen and think they are losers, blah blah blah. This was instilled in the team who in turn, showed thier hatred by hacking Rangers players left right and centre and the sheep fans in turn loved it, and the hate escalated to an all time high when Simpson did that tackle on Ian Durrant.

Simpson, was hounded out of the game and since then, the hatred just got worse between both sets of fans.

The hatred was instilled by Alex Ferguson, who wound the team up in the mental capacity of how Glasgow hates Aberdeen and think they are losers, blah blah blah. This was instilled in the team who in turn, showed thier hatred by hacking Rangers players left right and centre and the sheep fans in turn loved it, and the hate escalated to an all time high when Simpson did that tackle on Ian Durrant.

Simpson, was hounded out of the game and since then, the hatred just got worse between both sets of fans.

seige mentality is the word your looking for. (tu)

Those dirty sheep shagging scummy soap dodging wanks (aberdeen) have such a problem with us ?

met some of them a few weekends ago and forgot to post this, they have a huge huge hatred of us when we hardly acknowledge them.when i asked why they hate us so much all they could say was "fuckin hate the h***", uneducated bastards.

I'd say thats the reason.

They are fcuking wannabes.

:craphead: :craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

Never heard of them. :pipe:

The answer lies in this video:

FFS That was a blast from the past...hard to belive I was only about 12 or 13 then.

It was my 18th birthday that day. It'll live with me forever, taking over their stadium and carrying the goalposts off, after 9 long years of gash.

i was shagging a bird from bearsden whose brother was an aberdeen fan. her mum and dad were away for the weekend and her brother was somewere else, so after fucking his sister we burned his season book, wrote sheepshagger all over his wall and left inflarable sheep for him. why be so nasty you may ask, well he had the one neil simpson scarf and a picture of his tackle on durrant. dont ask me why they hate us, they do but we shouldnt even acknowledge the cunts

:lol::praise:

I was up in Aberdeen a few weeks ago for my dad's wedding. Was sitting in a pub called the criterian with my dad and a load of his pals who were all Celtic supporters. Were watching the Hearts - Celtic Game. I had £20 on hearts at 11/4. It's not a nice city to be in when your a Rangers man and you've got money on Hearts and your in a pub with Celtic Boys and Aberdeen fans.

Criterion :power_of_anguish:

I used to work with a few of them, they are without doubt the most vile hate filled bitter human beings on the planet. There songs about Durrant, the Ibrox disaster and david murray are just sick

Yeah.

My brother is one and he doesn't know much about the tackle on Durrant.

But by god does he hate Kyle Lafferty :lol:

I have been going to Aberdeen regularly for the last 25 years or so and I have asked that question a number of times and the answer is as some have said before jealousy at us taking over what they thought was their position of best team in Scotland. before the Holmes/Souness era they were winning the league and cup and had thought this would go on with Fergie in charge. We changed all that and their brief moment of glory was gone and what made it worse for them was we totally dominated Scottish football and the sports headlines for years.

Sad inbred mutton mollesting wannabees.

:craphead: