The Latest Vanguard Bears Article

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BlueIsTheColour just posted saying its still on the website and telling me to "open my eyes". Now that post has been sneakily deleted.

Its not on the website for all to view like it was yesterday. You may need to be a member to sign up and view it but for the whole thing about the VGB wanting to let people know, then making it restricted to some, is pretty funny.

Its not on the site anymore for everyone to see.

BlueIsTheColour just posted saying its still on the website and telling me to "open my eyes". Now that post has been sneakily deleted.

Its not on the website for all to view like it was yesterday. You may need to be a member to sign up and view it but for the whole thing about the VGB wanting to let people know, then making it restricted to some, is pretty funny.

Its not on the site anymore for everyone to see.

Vanguard is all 1 word

V B

:craphead:

the link is in the thread for this particular article.

Cracking article.

Child abuse and Catholicism go hand in hand.

They don't see the irony though.

thats silly

there are millions of Catholics in the World

Why are Americans, for one, calling child abuse 'the Catholic problem'?

Cracking article.

thats silly

Americans never make ignorant sweeping statements

Cracking article.

thats silly

Americans never make ignorant sweeping statements

You've got a point, but they're on the money with this one imo.

That takes me to the front page and the last 3 articles. "The Green Tinted Spectacles of Scotland’s Mhedia.", "The Plight of the Indigenous" & "ABSENT FRIENDS".

No sign of the other one. Like I said you may need to be a member to see it. But for me, not being a member, it just isn't there like it was yestereday.

Cracking article.

thats silly

And if you are one, you have 15% chance of being the victim of child abuse - sobering thought about the religion you are seeking to defend? Pedophilia = the 'Catholic disease'

Your views and opinions seem to be pretty much isolated from most on here - speaks volumes about you IMO.

Cracking article.

thats silly

And if you are one, you have 15% chance of being the victim of child abuse - sobering thought about the religion you are seeking to defend? Pedophilia = the 'Catholic disease'

Your views and opinions seem to be pretty much isolated from most on here - speaks volumes about you IMO.

I'm not one

where did you get 15% from?

There are over 1.3 billion Catholics in the World - do you not think it is because there is a much higher number of them than any other western religion?

as for my views - what exactly does that say about me?

"By rights, any child wearing the green ‘n’ grey hooped paedophiles uniform should be automatically put in the “at risk” category, with all Celtic season-ticket holders placed on the sex-offenders register! They are NOT NORMAL PEOPLE."

Do some of you actually agree with this statement? Do some of you actually think every single Celtic season ticket holder should be placed on the offenders register? Cause if you do, you are deluded.

Do you actually think that what you have quoted from the VB article says that all celtc season ticket holders should be placed on the offenders register? Cause if you do, you obviously struggle with reading plain English <cr>

"with all Celtic season-ticket holders placed on the sex-offenders register"

What does that have a wee double meaning, a play on words or some other elaborate meaning?

:lol:doh

My mistake, I concentrated on the first bit of the quote! doh:blush:

Humblest apologies, please ignore my comment, I'm obviously retarded today :(

I see that our friends have put the boot into timmy, yet again, using the truth as their weapon of choice. Some may say they went too far, but had our club and culture been riddled with such scandals, do you think timmy would ignore it? My only complaint is that they didn't highlight the stories about Walfrid.

Anyone else read it?

It's a good article but a wis postin stuff like this 3-4 years ago ? Will this article lead anywhere ? Or are VBs just another RST or whateffer ? We are still the baddies and they get off scot free ? :sherlock:

I see that our friends have put the boot into timmy, yet again, using the truth as their weapon of choice. Some may say they went too far, but had our club and culture been riddled with such scandals, do you think timmy would ignore it? My only complaint is that they didn't highlight the stories about Walfrid.

Anyone else read it?

It's a good article but a wis postin stuff like this 3-4 years ago ? Will this article lead anywhere ? Or are VBs just another RST or whateffer ? We are still the baddies and they get off scot free ? :sherlock:

I dont think VB like the RST/££ or vice versa :sherlock:

I see the article has been removed from the website though. Haha @ the "OH WE NEED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW" only to take it down a day later. Makes it even more laughable.

The article has been removed at the request of the author, the fallout from the article on the darkside has to be seen to be believed. The author stands by every word as does VB but he's doesn't want to be the cause of a FF type site closure.

We respect the wishes of the author but at the same time have a simple message for all the bheasts threatening legal action..

BRING IT ON!

Our lawyers have already earned their fees ;)

Anyone else read it?

We need unity ! No petty shite ! :sherlock:

Anyone else read it?

Agree, I think this thread can continue without it being sidetracked to another topic

"By rights, any child wearing the green ‘n’ grey hooped paedophiles uniform should be automatically put in the “at risk” category, with all Celtic season-ticket holders placed on the sex-offenders register! They are NOT NORMAL PEOPLE."

Aye, a pretty disgraceful thing to say.

Anyone else read it?

I would agree BD but can't see that happening any time soon. :rolleyes:

Anyone else read it?

Hear hear - beat me to it