Alan McGregor denies rape claims

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Major Hole in the story's being sent around Why would they be arrested at ibrox when the team train at murray park ?

To be honest mate, i reckon it is just a malicious campaign from the tims because they are sweating that it was one of their players involved. McGregor is an easy target given his reputaton.

And if any player had been arrested it would be all over the news.

Major Hole in the story's being sent around Why would they be arrested at ibrox when the team train at murray park ?

To be honest mate, i reckon it is just a malicious campaign from the tims because they are sweating that it was one of their players involved. McGregor is an easy target given his reputaton.

:sherlock:

It came from the huddleboard ffs..............

Just got a text from a M8 saying McGregor was lifted at Ibrox today. Rape allegations :mad:

Has anyone ells herd this

It's true that is the rumour the filth are spreading.......

Surely not GCL

How do you know this?

EDIT - just seen above posts the fiddleboard, eh?

Think their stilll reeeling over operation tango :sherlock:

:sherlock:

It came from the huddleboard ffs..............

Regular user over there are you, GCL? ;)

The notw are an absolute disgrace. What sort of squalid rag tries to create a public guessing game over something as serious as an alleged rape? I also can't understand why someone would go to the notw before the police.

Imo it is also a sign of how pathetic football fans can be that people on forums are accusing players from the other team.

If the allegations are true then the perpetrator of such a crime should go to prison and we will all be disgusted, if they are not true then they should be allowed to continue their life without any stain on their reputation. This goes for whatever football team the accused play for.

The only people who know what happened are those who are present and until the police and courts have dealt with the matter there is no point in speculating.

It's a sad reflection on society that football fans try to score points over something like this.

this pish was in the sun again today. who actually cares.

these girls should know better to go near a footballer, they have only one intention!

and you have to ask, how did she get to this party and where were her mates???

i smell shite tbh.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/Scotland/glasgo...est/8460453.stm?

Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor is to be interviewed by police over allegations of a sexual assault on a young woman, BBC Scotland understands.

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, alleged the assault took place in Glasgow in November.

Mr McGregor, who has been at the Glasgow football club for 11 years, described the claims as a "vile lie".

The 27-year-old former Scotland international said he was the victim of smears and a blackmail attempt.