Alan McGregor denies rape claims

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the extract from The Sun...

She is said to have been out with pals when she was invited back to a flat in the New Gorbals area of the city with the star, a player with another SPL team and a third man.

It is understood she told pals she thinks she was drugged and awoke to find the player having sex with her, while the other men watched.

Last night the young mum was unavailable for comment.

A source said: "The woman had been at the party without her boyfriend, and she'd had a few drinks. No one knows if what she'd had was spiked, but she has a missing period of time which ended when she woke in one of the bedrooms to find the man having sex with her."

The source told how the girl, who lives close to where the party took place, did not ring cops immediately.

They continued: "She has a boyfriend, and they're very close. She was shattered by what had happened, and although she seemed upset she didn't tell him what had happened.

Personally I hope this is'nt true, although we all joke and call him shagger, don't think he is a rapist.

MY QUESTION...where the hell was the boyfriend when she left with the stars??

She THINKS she was drugged....me thinks she got blootered, fell out with the boyfriend, liked the attention that they were given her, had consented to sex and now feels guilty about it so lies to the boyfriend that she was raped and this covers the guilt...maybe i've dwelved into this a little too much lol

Notice some people think this is funny but this is a serious allegation and i bet McGregor isn't laughing.This could affect his performances on the park and he may wish to get to f*** from Glasgow now.

Guest The Brown Brogue
I think McGregor will be punted before this transfer window is shut.

Who would buy him with these allegations hanging over him?

A source said: "The woman had been at the party without her boyfriend, and she'd had a few drinks. No one knows if what she'd had was spiked, but she has a missing period of time which ended when she woke in one of the bedrooms to find the man having sex with her."

Think you've misread it Barca?

Other player is supposedly Filipe Morais.

If this claim turns out to be malicious the girls identity should be made public

Exactly. Claiming she shagged him is one thing but accusing somebody of something like sexual assault or rape is absolutely pathetic. That sort of thing can ruin his career/life. I know he has a bit of a reputation already but this is something completely different. If it turns out to be a big lie then the wifey responsible should be named, shamed and arrested.

If its true.......we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Justice for shagger!

I think McGregor will be punted before this transfer window is shut.

Who would buy him with these allegations hanging over him?

Clubs will still be interested, players have moved while still under investigation like Joey Barton, Duncan Ferguson etc.

I have no doubts he isn't guilty of raping anybody, it's the fact yet again he's out dragging the club into disrepute. Walter Smith and the club wont stand for this yet again when we are struggling financially.

It's harsh but i suspect he'll be out the door before the window shuts :disappointment: