Alan McGregor denies rape claims

BLUEDIGNITY

anyone who reports this stuff to the newspapers before the police raises eyebrows. It's not worth commenting much further than that as no one knows what happened yet. Mcgregor is innocent until proven guilty of course, anyone suggesting otherwise is a moron.

Whoever is guilty here, whether it is of rape or , as i suspect, lying i hope they do time for it.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who reports this stuff to the newspapers before the police raises eyebrows. It's not worth commenting much further than that as no one knows what happened yet. Mcgregor is innocent until proven guilty of course, anyone suggesting otherwise is a moron.

Whoever is guilty here, whether it is of rape or , as i suspect, lying i hope they do time for it.

Agreed (tu)

It will take a few days for more of this story to come out

Notice some people think this is funny but this is a serious allegation and i bet McGregor isn't laughing.This could affect his performances on the park and he may wish to get to f*** from Glasgow now.

he was already sick of all the shite he gets here, this could be the 1 that makes him move

Agreed (tu)

From the report:

[The source told how the girl, who lives close to where the party took place, did not ring cops immediately. They continued: "She has a boyfriend, and they're very close. She was shattered by what had happened, and although she seemed upset she didn't tell him what had happened.

"The next day they were out shopping in Glasgow and the woman had a full-on panic attack in front of the whole street.

"She had to be calmed down by passers-by and her boyfriend, and it was after that that the allegations came out.

"She was scared to go to the police, and instead went to a rape crisis centre. They persuaded her to have a full examination and took samples." ]

If this is the case then it will be known if he had sex with her, consensual or forced the club is still going to be dragged into the mess.

Agreed (tu)

From the report:

[The source told how the girl, who lives close to where the party took place, did not ring cops immediately. They continued: "She has a boyfriend, and they're very close. She was shattered by what had happened, and although she seemed upset she didn't tell him what had happened.

"The next day they were out shopping in Glasgow and the woman had a full-on panic attack in front of the whole street.

"She had to be calmed down by passers-by and her boyfriend, and it was after that that the allegations came out.

"She was scared to go to the police, and instead went to a rape crisis centre. They persuaded her to have a full examination and took samples." ]

If this is the case then it will be known if he had sex with her, consensual or forced the club is still going to be dragged into the mess.

He probably has pumped her no doubt, that's how she can say its rape because he's done the dirty now she can easily do the same if she feels like it which she has if that's true

Agreed (tu)

From the report:

He probably has pumped her no doubt, that's how she can say its rape because he's done the dirty now she can easily do the same if she feels like it which she has if that's true

Not really she would have to prove it was rape and not consensual....no idea how they would do that.

Has there not been quite a few Premiership players that have been accused but then found not guily of rape?

Ronaldo, Robinho, Evans and I think someone else can't put my finger on who though :pierre: Point is all found not guilty, fact didn't even go to court for any of them.

van persie

Has there not been quite a few Premiership players that have been accused but then found not guily of rape?

Ronaldo, Robinho, Evans and I think someone else can't put my finger on who though :pierre: Point is all found not guilty, fact didn't even go to court for any of them.

van persie

THANKYOU , that was driving me mad :)

van persie

THANKYOU , that was driving me mad :)

;)

You all seem to like that link, I just googled 'Filipe Morais Allan McGregor' and that came up. I'm sure if the two of them hang around together they have more than one friend - if Morais is even the other player mentioned in this claim.

Where is that text taken from? Link/ source?

The original story printed in the sun (yes I know the it's the sun) the other day.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...-sex-probe.html

wat I don't understand is if she had samples taken, surely a mouth swab fae shagger wud prove innocence? As long as he is innocent, which I think he is. Let's face it boys like him don't hav to try that hard to get their hole, I think it's complete bullshit story myself

My initial reaction says some dirty wee slag trying to jump on McGregors rep

Id be extremely disappointed if it were true, would mean he was losing his touch with the ladies

:lol: , yeah the would be the only downfall if the accusations were true :craphead:

The accusations lack substance and evidence. McGroger won't even have to attend court. There are no charges to answer.

Is that is alias when he's out on the town?

Since none of us where there, we will need to see how it all shakes out.

The accusations lack substance and evidence. McGroger won't even have to attend court. There are no charges to answer.

lol. Smartass.

Anyhow. Would you fuck Alan if you had the chance cstamomusa? Be honest now.

lol. Smartass.

Anyhow. Would you fuck Alan if you had the chance cstamomusa? Be honest now.

Were all friends here be honest :sherlock:

Why do u think those 4 papes got tae fuck???

couldnt have been caldwell.....he'd of fell before the raping.

flood would have shat himself.

Robsons ginger pubes would have allerted the fire dept, and

Killen.....the lassie wouldnt have a clue who the feck he was!!!!!!

So.......must be a Bear eh!! lol

No doubt it was miller.

No doubt it was miller.

wtf you on about :pierre:

No doubt it was miller.

10nt2e1.gif