Madjid Bougherra playing today

TheLordCarson

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come Bougherra doesn't get any shit for ditching Rangers to play for these fucking camel-humpers?

Rangers should always come first.

Because Rangers can't do anything about it!

How come Bougherra doesn't get any shit for ditching Rangers to play for these fucking camel-humpers?

I know, but he could.

Well he didn't, get over it!

Great result (tu)

3rd/4th place play-off is on Saturday (30th) - I expect Madjid Bougherra to be back for the St. Johnstone game on the 3rd - if not playing, then travelling with the squad!

I know, but he could.

I will get over it.

I just won't forget it.

Fuck 'im.

I know, but he could.

I will get over it.

I just won't forget it.

Fuck 'im.

I don't see why you would expect him not to go. He is Algerian and obviously will feel more of a connection to them than to us I would imagine. Why wouldn't he want to represent his country.

I know, but he could.

I will get over it.

I just won't forget it.

Fuck 'im.

Fucking hell you really are a tarrier, getting on his back because he is away to play for his country. <cr>

Great result (tu)

3rd/4th place play-off is on Saturday (30th) - I expect Madjid Bougherra to be back for the St. Johnstone game on the 3rd - if not playing, then travelling with the squad!

He will be travelling thats for sure, who with, when and in what direction is another thing, he is no homing pigeon when it comes to finding Ibrox.

Awful refereering by that "coffi coja" fellow....

Algeria has been beaten singlehandedly by a notoriously dubious referee(who's retiring after this match by the way) .

Egypt has a lenghty background as far as having favours granted to it by the african refereeing body!

Pity,it was a very good game from the outset,before the Algerian defender been sent off and numerous bad judging decisions taken place.

On the face of it,Algeria would never have been beaten in normal playing conditions.

Boughy's Algeria finished the game down to 8 men.

On a positive note,his long due return home is on the cards for the next few days.

Awful refereering by that "coffi coja" fellow....

Algeria has been beaten singlehandedly by a notoriously dubious referee(who's retiring after this match by the way) .

Egypt has a lenghty background as far as having favours granted to it by the african refereeing body!

Pity,it was a very good game from the outset,before the Algerian defender been sent off and numerous bad judging decisions taken place.

On the face of it,Algeria would never have been beaten in normal playing conditions.

Boughy's Algeria finished the game down to 8 men.

On a positive note,his long due return home is on the cards for the next few days.

If anything that ref was lenient on Algeria <cr>