Good Luck Tonight Celtic

montyplums

I think for the sake of Scottish football and the co-efficient ratings we should all get behind Celtic and support them tonight against AC Milan.

Mon the hoops!

Aye right!!!

RINO RINO!!! (harhar)

I think for the sake of Scottish football and the co-efficient ratings we should all get behind Celtic and support them tonight against AC Milan.

Mon the hoops!

MONTY

you had me worried there.....if Celtic put AC out not only will they get even more $$$$$ but the gloating will get even more unbearable...we would never hear the end of it

RINO get them sorted

dd0b92f3e2a6e4d6ae05963db47ca550.jpeg

Aye right!!!

RINO RINO!!! (harhar)

I hope they keep up the average of three goals pumed past them in every Champ league games (actaully it's 3.5 goals per game if you include the qualifier last year !!!!!!)

Forza Milano !!!!

I know i'll get shouted down for this but i agree with the first part of the post.

In light of modifcation of the CL i.e. letting in more teams there is a disticnt possibility we could lose our 2nd CL spot, the only way this would actually happen is if Scotlands overall ranking slips lower & lower ... like continually losing in Europe.

Rangers record in Europe is dismal (even counting qualifying for the 2nd phase of the CL ... plenty of smaller clubs do this regularly).

If we wish to keep our 2nd spot (yes, hopefully we won't need it because we will win the league ... but that doesn't always happen) then we require ALL Scotland entrants into Europe including Hearts/Hibs or A'Deen to perform well.

For this reason & this reason alone i will hope that AC Milan lose (rather than Celtic win)

I know i'll get shouted down for this but i agree with the first part of the post.

In light of modifcation of the CL i.e. letting in more teams there is a disticnt possibility we could lose our 2nd CL spot, the only way this would actually happen is if Scotlands overall ranking slips lower & lower ... like continually losing in Europe.

Rangers record in Europe is dismal (even counting qualifying for the 2nd phase of the CL ... plenty of smaller clubs do this regularly).

If we wish to keep our 2nd spot (yes, hopefully we won't need it because we will win the league ... but that doesn't always happen) then we require ALL Scotland entrants into Europe including Hearts/Hibs or A'Deen to perform well.

For this reason & this reason alone i will hope that AC Milan lose (rather than Celtic win)

(willy)

A last minute dodgy penalty by Rino that hits both posts before going in off the back of the polish c**t's head for a 2-1 AC win would make the scummy bassa's really sick. Oh how I'd laugh.

For me and I've said this before; its a 2 way thing;

1. Celtic go through and it improves Scottish Football even if the fact is they would then hold a record/carrot over us

2.They get pumped and its funny anyway

Ps. Putting money on a score draw this afternoon actually