Dodds gets stuck into Wilson and Fleck

trueblue79

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on Doddsy its about time players realised abit f loyalty nowadays. Rangers have put alot of time and effort into these guys. They should be biting WS hand off for the contracts.

Fleck has done bugger all since getting into the first team too much hype around him for my liking. Danny Wilson has played well and looks a fantastic prospect however if either of these players goto an EPL club they will be waiting 3-4 years to get a decent run in the team staying at Rangers they could be regulars by next season

This forum is full of pish just now with people jumping the gun and seemingly believing what they want to believe.

One paper tells us that Wilson and Fleck are turning down improved contracts while another says that all new contracts are to be put on hold by the bank, until something concrete happens don't listen to a fuckin word that the shit newspapers and certain radio stations are spouting at this moment in time.

We shouldnt be waiting until these young guys are entering the last 6 months of their contracts before tying them up to deals. Should have been done a long time ago

they have 18 months mate

Really? My mistake. I knew Fleck still had a while but i thought Wilson was due to expire this summer?

My bad

Some of you lot need to take a reality check.

Dodds has turned into a mhedia whore of the worst sort. When he played for us he was used by the same Bhastards to involve our club in a guilt by association bheast type story involving a relative of his wife. The very same rhag that shafted him then are attempting to do it now to our two brightest prospects with this slags connivance.

This unfounded slur on our kids has suddenly been given credibility because Dodds makes comment? WTF

Since leaving Rangers I've never heard him utter a decent word about us, all I've ever heard from this has been who could have been better is scumbag anti Rangers propaganda, whether as a tv pundit or a 'writer'. The mhedia in this country don't want to hear what real Rangers have to say about our club, this is why this lickspittle cunt is paid by them.

What is going through Danny Wilsons head right now if he's read this bollocks, we need him to be focussed on Saturday and in future games, not unsettled by this backstabbing two bob scummy shitbag. Who benifits most from these kids being unsettled? sure as fuck not us, or them.

Some of you lot need to take a reality check.

Since leaving Rangers I've never heard him utter a decent word about us, all I've ever heard from this has been who could have been better is scumbag anti Rangers propaganda, whether as a tv pundit or a 'writer'.

Fucking well said.

Turned down new contracts - according to who, the sun, a source that are fucking clueless?

Although I had to laugh and cringe at a few on here, who were in a state of panic after reading the sun, some fucking idiot even called Danny Wilson a judas doh

When are people going to learn?

As for Billy Dodds, I couldn't be arsed reading the article as it was printed in the sun. He is yet another person who does not matter, does not have a clue, and is a nobody. An ex Rangers player who talks about us like we are a piece of shit. Go and fuck yourself Dodds, you jipsy bastard!

is wilson not a tim???? imagine he signed for them!!!!!!!!!

apparantly he is

that horrible thought has already crossed my mind

i would love to know who his advisor is, coz if its his dad then we may be fucked (Chris Burke syndrome!?!)

Imagine he signed a new 5 year deal, continued to improve, and perform, became a 1st team regular, and helped Rangers to winning more and more league titles and trophies ;)

Imagine that :rolleyes:

Imagine he signed a new 5 year deal, continued to improve, and perform, became a 1st team regular, and helped Rangers to winning more and more league titles and trophies ;)

Imagine that :rolleyes:

(tu)

If Dodds is stupid enough to give his thoughts on a story that he doesn't know is true or not, then he should be getting his facts first before speaking to the press.

What he says is fair enough for any young player to take on board.

But, stop talking to the scum rag press about things unless you know there is some facts behind the story.

Turned down new contracts - according to who, the sun, a source that are fucking clueless?

Although I had to laugh and cringe at a few on here, who were in a state of panic after reading the sun, some fucking idiot even called Danny Wilson a judas doh

When are people going to learn?

As for Billy Dodds, I couldn't be arsed reading the article as it was printed in the sun. He is yet another person who does not matter, does not have a clue, and is a nobody. An ex Rangers player who talks about us like we are a piece of shit. Go and fuck yourself Dodds, you jipsy bastard!

It was me that said he was judas, maybe i did get abit ahead of myself but who are you to call a fucking idiot??? Just casue youve got a couple of dick riders on this forum doesnt mean you can call people idiots. My view is my view. Its an open forum to discuss what we want.

nobodys was calling you an idiot when your ranting about how bad one of your own players are. Or running "the wee hate lee mCculloch fan club.