The Football Years

lewisb72

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Kerr "It was like The Mecca"

You are a fucking daft cunt and I hate you.

To twat Jim Kerr: You can't compare the most important Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca (clearly more important), & all that mob in Seville for some game of football :angry:

Rant done

Loved the quick mention without any highlights "Rangers won the 2nd old firm meeting of the season".

"The year Celtic blew europe aside"-- silly me I thought they were put out in the qualification round for the champions league and were beaten in the eufa cup final.

"Rangers won the treble but Celtic went to Seville"

Unbelievable!!!

Fucking really pissed me off they get to the final overshadows the mighty gers getting their 50th league title and 7th treble we clearly done better than the seville mob in 07/08 in everyway they won the league just we won the 2 cp they won fuck all manchester made seville look weak 50 or so rangers fan riot they jump on it that's all that wasted that and the SPL

tried that not there i'm afraid...someone get it on a torrent site.....

Why?

Wall to wall footage of celtic goals and celebrations from their uefa run and, an essential part of any season 02/03 review, all six goals of theirs against us (but not ours of course) from an old firm game 2 season before.

Not my idea of enjoyable tele but each to their own <cr>

FCUK stv ,THE FAMOUS GLASGOW RANGERS not even mentioned in the credits

:lol: they couldn't have even contacted Rangers.???

by the looks of things they were speaking to ferguson from birmingham,because he had his training top on with his number 12 on it.

so they have got all there goals from uefa/Celtic.

is there going to be a programme on just about Rangers.??? the celtic lisbon lions were on last week,and it was mostly about them this week. so thats twice they cunts have been on.

The episodes remaining are

1979- Celtic win league, Rangers cup double

1998- Celtic win league, stop 10 in a row, and win the league cup

1971/2 -Celtic win league, scottish cup, Rangers win Cup winners cup

1982- Celtic win league, Rangers win league cup

tried that not there i'm afraid...someone get it on a torrent site.....

Why?

Wall to wall footage of celtic goals and celebrations from their uefa run and, an essential part of any season 02/03 review, all six goals of theirs against us (but not ours of course) from an old firm game 2 season before.

Not my idea of enjoyable tele but each to their own <cr>

i know no goals from scottish cup final in 2002 very big part in rangers turn of fortune it was the signal that we were back no goals from 3-2 at ibrox in dec 2002 but they show 1-0 and 2-1 defeat to celtic rangers won the treble so what they said celtic got to seville are being beat by basle in the champions league qualifier and lost the final and won nothing rangers will all domestic honours get a world record big deal celtic got to seville

is there going to be a programme on just about Rangers.??? the celtic lisbon lions were on last week,and it was mostly about them this week. so thats twice they cunts have been on.

A disgrace that none of Souness' seasons are on. So biased it was a joke.

Get it right up them!

A disgrace that none of Souness' seasons are on. So biased it was a joke.

Get it right up them!

Aye seems a t**g love in on the whole, be interesting if they mention how no-one remembers who won the league in 1972

Fuck em

I had recorded it and watched it late last night. What a load of pish.

On a separate point, why no 92/93 season?

A real battle of Britain, Scottish champs v the English champs. Getting very close to a champions league final, and winning a domestic treble!

what? im laughing here but i shouldnt be, is that true

has anyone asked why?

I had recorded it and watched it late last night. What a load of pish.

On a separate point, why no 92/93 season?

A real battle of Britain, Scottish champs v the English champs. Getting very close to a champions league final, and winning a domestic treble!

coz sellik were shite that year

that should have a programme of its own to show all the teeny boppers how good we were that year

undefeated in Europe, just missing out on the final of the first ever champs league!

STV are scum

im sure they are the cHunts who refused to show us in europe this year