BNP - at Ibrox

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rasism comes in many forms SNP comes to mind its a free country or so we say the BNP has as much right as any other party to distribute leaflets . Makes me wonder if some of you guys or g*ys would support the islam4uk march in wooton basset . Vote or support who you like but leave other people to do likewise remember it was Hitler who said otherwise kind of sums up some of your views

:lol:

Everyone is racist. FACT!!

My daughter isn't. She's going oot wi a darkie. Are you calling my daughter a racist?

She obviously hates whites.

I'll kick her racist arse when she gets back from Oz. Unless she buys me a chinky.

Most SNP people I are anti English if thats not rasism what is it ? . As I said if you wish to vote SNP or any other party so be it but keep your view on what I can do to yourself .

:lol:

Most SNP people are not anti english :scot:

Nonsense.

So you don't know them but you don't think they support the BNP, a great conclusion to jump too.... <cr>

You will find i know more than you on most subjects.

Bitch slapped, you outed yourself as thief who didn't understand bankrupcy law, everyone who posted on the thread pointed out the massive holes in your arguement and laughed at you....bitch slapped indeed.

I meant the fact the majority of this mb spotted you were a T****** at the wind up and rightly treated you as such.

Is it the plot that thickens, or just your skull? You're so dumb I feel bad for you and a bit cheap for engaging you, but until my tea is ready, I'll persist.

I don't think many C*ltic fans suport the BNP because I have never heard any of them espouse such views. I was talking about the few that I do know and extrapolating from this my consensus of the cunts. Whether they do or do not, I couldn't give too much of a shit, I just doubt many t*rriers will be in a rush to support a party which has the word Britain' in its title and proudly displays a Union Jack. You may know more about thier pysches than me, and to that, I demur.

I'm still waiting on you to deliver your much-vaunted explanation of bankruptcy laws that you promised on Saturday. I never outed myself as a thief because I never stole anything. That's fairly obvious. If I outed myself as anything it was as an anarcho.

So, to recap, I'm a thief, t*rrier, BNP supporter and purveyor of flawed logic all based on the evidence of a few reflexively-irate, knee-jerkers who think dissent from the 'norm' cannot be tolerated? Who was it in the 1930's that couldn't tolerate difference again?

and we're back to godwins law.... :lol:

Everyone has different opinions on here and 99.9% of them get on just fine, i'll leave you to wonder why everyone seems to form the same opinion about you.

If it had been obvious I wouldn't have asked :rolleyes:

I'm sitting on a computer and you asked if I had access to a dictionary.

I'd say that was obvious.

The obvious thing to do would be to get a computer chair Ruddie dear chap. :P

So you don't know them but you don't think they support the BNP, a great conclusion to jump too.... <cr>

You will find i know more than you on most subjects.

Bitch slapped, you outed yourself as thief who didn't understand bankrupcy law, everyone who posted on the thread pointed out the massive holes in your arguement and laughed at you....bitch slapped indeed.

I meant the fact the majority of this mb spotted you were a T****** at the wind up and rightly treated you as such.

Is it the plot that thickens, or just your skull? You're so dumb I feel bad for you and a bit cheap for engaging you, but until my tea is ready, I'll persist.

I don't think many C*ltic fans suport the BNP because I have never heard any of them espouse such views. I was talking about the few that I do know and extrapolating from this my consensus of the cunts. Whether they do or do not, I couldn't give too much of a shit, I just doubt many t*rriers will be in a rush to support a party which has the word Britain' in its title and proudly displays a Union Jack. You may know more about thier pysches than me, and to that, I demur.

I'm still waiting on you to deliver your much-vaunted explanation of bankruptcy laws that you promised on Saturday. I never outed myself as a thief because I never stole anything. That's fairly obvious. If I outed myself as anything it was as an anarcho.

So, to recap, I'm a thief, t*rrier, BNP supporter and purveyor of flawed logic all based on the evidence of a few reflexively-irate, knee-jerkers who think dissent from the 'norm' cannot be tolerated? Who was it in the 1930's that couldn't tolerate difference again?

and we're back to godwins law.... :lol:

Everyone has different opinions on here and 99.9% of them get on just fine, i'll leave you to wonder why everyone seems to form the same opinion about you.

Because it's the standard response?

If it had been obvious I wouldn't have asked :rolleyes:

I'd say that was obvious.

The obvious thing to do would be to get a computer chair Ruddie dear chap. :P

Lobbed it through Lloyd's window the other day.

And I was sitting on it at the time.

Who's winning this argument? Are we arguing? Who's arguing with who?

How much is a copy of Bulldog nowadays?

GCL.....you're paying my rent, feeding my family & heating my home. I love you. :wub:

Have the SNP actually delivered any of their promises? I haven't noticed if they have or not.

Not my fault you haven't been keeping up with Scottish Politics and missing:

We have many of our promises ;)

2009-05-03

On the second anniversary of the 2007 Holyrood election, which saw the SNP returned as the largest party in the Scottish Parliament the party has delivered over half of our manifesto commitments as a minority government.

Commenting on the anniversary SNP Chief Whip Brian Adam said;

“Two years on from that momentous election day the SNP Government have a fantastic record of policy delivery on behalf of the people of Scotland.

“As we approach the midway point of the parliament and as we look forward to the European elections in a few weeks time we have already delivered over half of our headline manifesto commitments to improve the lives of people all across Scotland.

“Families and businesses are facing tough times, but together Scotland and Scotland’s Government have what it takes to work through the downturn towards economic prosperity and social justice.

“Among 50 key achievements, we have frozen the council tax, slashed business rates, abolished bridge tolls, saved A&E units, scrapped tuition fees, are phasing out prescription charges, and much more besides.

“The SNP Government have a solid lead in the polls , Alex Salmond is far more popular as First Minister than all of the other party leaders combined; and support for independence is going up.

“We are halfway through this term in office, and look forward to the next two years of working in the best interests of Scotland. And as we demonstrate good SNP government in the devolved areas, we are building the case for good government for Scotland in all areas with independence.”

1. Council tax freeze

2. Small Business Bonus

3. Abolish tolls on the Forth and Tay Road Bridges

4. Reverse decision to downgrade A&E at Monklands and Ayr hospitals

5. Delivered funding for 1,000 more police

6. Published a White Paper and draft Bill on Scottish independence.

7. Launch the Saltire Prize

8. Give asylum seeker children the same rights as other children in Scotland

9. Double the international development budget

10. Delivered funding to phase out prescription charges

11. Convened a Council of Economic Advisers and National Economic Forum

12. Abolished the Graduate Endowment Fee

13. Make decision on a replacement for the Forth Bridge

14. Introduced HPV vaccination for all girls aged between 12 and 14

15. Increase payments for free personal and nursing care for the elderly

16. Introduced a Climate Change Bill cutting emissions by 80% by 2050

17. Delivered annual efficiency savings equivalent to 1.5% of the Scottish budget

18. Reject new generation of nuclear power stations

19. Created a £10 million national life sciences institute in Dundee

20. Cut number of Departments and review of our agency structure

21. Road Equivalent Tariff pilot introduced in Western Isles

22. Accelerated proposals for electrification of the rail network

23. Steps to reduce red-tape and widen access to public procurement contracts for small businesses (Public Procurement Portal)

24. Support Scotland’s bid for the 2014 Commonwealth Games

25. Issued guidance to health boards to reduce excessive charges for car parking

26. Set out funding and plans for 50% increase in provision of free nursery education to 3 and 4 year olds

27. Introduced proposals on science and language baccalaureates

28. Establish SFT and matching current school building programme brick for brick – SFT achieved

29. Introduced a legislative presumption against the closure of rural schools – proposals launched 1 May 2008, on SG website

30. Reviewed modern apprenticeships to make sure that skills being taught match gaps and that the system is flexible enough to encourage maximum participation – we expanded MAs in engineering and construction and created MA in life sciences.

31. The creation of a £2 million 'Edinburgh Festival Expo Fund' to promote Scottish work at the Festivals

32. Treble funding for community and micro-generation

33. Conservation credits – to involve fishing community more closely in conservation policy

34. Developing and delivering A Curriculum for Excellence – long term strategy

35. Set up a zero waste fund as we move towards a zero waste Scotland

36. Developed a long term drugs strategy

37. Ensuring business rates poundage doesn’t rise above England

38. Promoting energy crops in Scotland’s agriculture and forestry sector – through SRDP

39. Reviewed flood legislation ensuring adequate funding for flood prevention – Flooding Bill

40. The SNP will seek ways to reduce the burden on the farming community and will pilot schemes so that agencies work in partnership to ensure single visits to farms

41. Developed North Sea super-grid project

42. Committed to the long-term future of Peterhead Prison.

43. Established Scotland Performs based on the Virginia model

44. Announced promised Public Inquiries into infection of Hep C through NHS treatment and the Shirley McKie case

45. Cancellation of Edinburgh Airport Rail Link in favour of more cost effective option

46. Reviewed Right to Buy legislation – abolishing it for new social housing build

47. Introduced Criminal Justice and Licensing (Scotland) Bill –- enables a number of the legislative changes which will deliver on manifesto commitments

48. Introduced Marine (Scotland Bill) April 2009

49. Introduced a new entrants scheme for farmers

50. Introduced permitted development rights for a wide range of domestic microgeneration equipment, removing the need for householders to apply for planning permission

The only reason SNP got in was because they played on the Scot's hatred for the English.

More nonsense.

No I didn't.

I said that I assumed you have access to a dictionary :rolleyes:

You should ask one of your teachers for extra lessons in English comprehension.

You didn't 'say' anything, you typed it.

You should ask yours for extra lessons in syntax.

Who's winning this argument? Are we arguing? Who's arguing with who?

How much is a copy of Bulldog nowadays?

GCL.....you're paying my rent, feeding my family & heating my home. I love you. :wub:

I'm a t*rrier BNP supporter, so I think maybe I'm losing it.

I don't now, but 'Warcry' is about ten-bob.

Thanks from me also. Your tax-pounds have just afforded me tea bags and a packet of Tunnocks Caramel Logs. Although not as good as 'The Wafers', rest assured in the knowledge that your money has went to good use. I never even had to steal them!

No I didn't.

I said that I assumed you have access to a dictionary :rolleyes:

You should ask one of your teachers for extra lessons in English comprehension.

You didn't 'say' anything, you typed it.

You should ask yours for extra lessons in syntax.

You obviously haven't heard of voice recognition software.

I feel for you, not even bright enough to be disliked as a smartass.

I'm no nationalist in any circumstances, but to say the SNP are in any way 'racist' is just completely ignorant crap.

The Scottish Nationalist movement is well regarded around Europe as being one of the few in the world which is entirely free of bitterness and racism in fact.

Accusing the SNP of being 'racist' just because the odious BNP are is appallingly lazy - it's allowing a fringe far-right party to dictate the terms on which other nationalism campaigns are defined.

The Scottish Nationalist movement is well regarded around Europe as being one of the few in the world which is entirely free of bitterness and racism in fact.

Jesus!

I didn't think you could be any more stupid. My bad.