BNP - at Ibrox

Im a British-Asian bear and I honestly think the best way of beating these a$$holes is by ignoring them. Let them stand wherever they want, but as long as ppl turn away they'll never be taken seriously.

Caltic fans tell me all the time how "racist" a club we've always been lol... interestingly no mention of Mark Walters getting bananas pelted at him at Parkhead. scumbags.

Thats why we are the people and they are fannies :sherlock:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Nick Griffin on QT recently and haven't laughed so hard at cringe-inducing TV since The Office.

The eejits who rep for the BNP are perfectly entitled to promote their cause.

If they want to pish their lives away looking and sounding like complete fannies whilst being ignored and/or laughed at then let them.

I watched Nick Griffin on QT recently and haven't laughed so hard at cringe-inducing TV since The Office.

The eejits who rep for the BNP are perfectly entitled to promote their cause.

If they want to pish their lives away looking and sounding like complete fannies whilst being ignored and/or laughed at then let them.

Have you ever watched any other question time? If so you will realise the formula they had on that show was not exactly regular.

Anyways laughing at and ignoring is not that the way to make the problem go away. This is how the BNP get a platform.

TBH I reckon there all gay-nothing against it-thnk about it? Shaved heads, bunch of guys hanging out toghether all the time, rc loyalty-so its in the blood so to speak.

Anyway does bnp not stand for Britain need P**is?

Nick Griffin on QT was said to have went to gadafii for funding!!! Hypocrtical-funny-eyed-welsh-rc-tosser! Bet the big wank couldnt walk down the PRW most days without getting his t***** arse booted!

Britain does not NEED Pak1s for 1

So a few guys wi Skinheids in a pub together are all slates on the roofs now?

And you shout about how much of a bigot he is yet you call him a RC welsh tosser.....pot and kettle.

Nick Griffen is a British citizen who has every right to stand for his beliefs and to my knowledge he hasn't hurt anyone.

You wanna see Racists then have a look on the Islam4UK website(if it hasn't been closed ) and see real racism at it's rancid best but they are british Asians and the anti Fascists won't shout against them as only white indigenous people can be racist in their eyes...

Who are the real Fascists in the UK??

Racism comes in many forms and the most dangerous in the UK is not the British National Party it's the Islamic racism and it's twisted anti all things non Muslim that they spout .

Why don't you say something to them at the time instead of complaining on an Internet Forum? They're hardly going to go for you considering there getting watched like a hawk by the coppers?

The more people that dig them up in person, the less likely they'll be to turn up again surely?

Bought the paper a few times, just out of interest rather than anything else. Most of it is a pile of pish but some of it, is pretty close to home for me.

Im a British-Asian

What exactly does that mean?

You're either one or the other. There is no Britsh/Asian border that your mum could have stradled while she was giving birth. Is it too much to ask that you pick one nationality over the other? I don't really care which, but this hyphenated identity is just bollocks.

'I'm Irish-American'

What pat of Ireland are you from?

'Eh, Boston'.

Bunch of wanks!

They claim to be supporters of our great club but all they are trying to do is tarnish the name of rangers, Get them to fk.

one of many groups of people trying to give us a bad image bnp get to fuck

So the BNP are part of a big conspiracy to tarnish the name of Rangers?

Is it not simpler to believe that the reason they sell at Ibrox is because enough people buy the paper to make it worthwhile?

Why should they not sell it anyway? No law has been passed making them any more illegal/abhorrent than any other bunch of wank politicians.

Im a British-Asian

You're either one or the other. There is no Britsh/Asian border that your mum could have stradled while she was giving birth. Is it too much to ask that you pick one nationality over the other? I don't really care which, but this hyphenated identity is just bollocks.

'I'm Irish-American'

'Eh, Boston'.

Don't be stupid, people often have many aspects to their identity.

Im a British-Asian

'I'm Irish-American'

'Eh, Boston'.

I know that. That's what I'm asking.

How do you define these 'aspects'?

Why should they not sell it anyway? No law has been passed making them any more illegal/abhorrent than any other bunch of wank politicians.

Because they are despicable scumbag racists.

I don't want them anywhere near Ibrox and as a support we should hound them and chase them back to the holes from whence they came.

You, on the other hand, appear to be relaxed about them selling their poison close to our home. Hhmm.

Im a British-Asian

'I'm Irish-American'

'Eh, Boston'.

People ofter idefine their nationality by their parents and where they were born, or is that to obvious an answer. This guy is perfectly entitled to define himself anyway he pelases, why would it bother you anyway....

Im a British-Asian

'I'm Irish-American'

'Eh, Boston'.

What information are you looking for?

I assume you have access to a dictionary.

As using an online dictionary or wikipedia may be above you level of ability, I'll define British-Asian for you in two words: Amir Khan. Geddit?

Rasism comes in many forms SNP comes to mind its a free country or so we say the BNP has as much right as any other party to distribute leaflets . Makes me wonder if some of you guys or g*ys would support the islam4uk march in wooton basset . Vote or support who you like but leave other people to do likewise remember it was Hitler who said otherwise kind of sums up some of your views

At least they are standing up for themselves. Not saying I am a supporter of them and their racist ideas. They can get to fk with all that Nazi rubbish, and as far as im concerned they are no better than the nazi's and they know it. However, if the government actually bothered to tighten up and stop groups like that Islam4UK planning to march on W.Basset where the fallen troops are laid to rest, then that would be a good thing. All that hurt me deeply, no one in this country should disrespect our troops fighting for us! The current government will not be getting my vote because of that.

I know they outlawed Islam4UK but the beggar who runs it has come out to say that they are just changing their name! Total joke. What is also a joke is the BNP associating themselves with Rangers! No one wants to be associated with those rats! They are the only thing worse than tims.

Rasism comes in many forms SNP comes to mind its a free country or so we say the BNP has as much right as any other party to distribute leaflets . Makes me wonder if some of you guys or g*ys would support the islam4uk march in wooton basset . Vote or support who you like but leave other people to do likewise remember it was Hitler who said otherwise kind of sums up some of your views

Typical muddled thinking of a bnp supporting bottom feeder......

Please expand on your point about the SNP and why anyone on this board would support a march through wootton bassett ?