BNP - at Ibrox

The Scottish Nationalist movement is well regarded around Europe as being one of the few in the world which is entirely free of bitterness and racism in fact.

That is quite a claim.

And it is not true.

Just for a wee change, I agree with manticore.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how much do you know about attitudes to Andorran nationalism?

If you know much about it, what is it about Scottish nationalism which gives it a bitterness over the Andorran version?

If you know much about it, what is it about Scottish nationalism which gives it a bitterness over the Andorran version?

Every nationalist movement is bitter. Otherwise they wouldn't feel the need to start one.

I'd rather be a darkie than a tim awe the same ! :sherlock:

PS - Hope that doesn't offend anybody ! (tu)

As if! Darkies are brand new, compared to tims anyway. :D

FFS thats pure dead racist!

Did you not know the word TIM is a racist word? I think youll find the correct terminology is, peado-mongoring-smelly-rhat-bastard!

Boab I'm not reading that, was there a point to your post?

Yes, the point being, he's a snake in the grass who would break up the Union, disrefard our flag, and lets not forget, grass on a Bear for singing traditional cultural songs.

Every nationalist movement is bitter. Otherwise they wouldn't feel the need to start one.

What about British nationalists? Are they bitter in celebrating being British Lee? I dont the BNP when I say British nationalists but it was Maggie herself who said the Conservative Party were British nationalists at heart.

Boab I'm not reading that, was there a point to your post?

The SNP stopped about the only good thing about the Edinburgh trams, it went to the airport.

Its thanks to labour, the Lib Dems and the tories that the trams went ahead, the SNP were not keen on the idea but the other parties forced it through.

What about British nationalists? Are they bitter in celebrating being British Lee? I dont the BNP when I say British nationalists but it was Maggie herself who said the Conservative Party were British nationalists at heart.

Unionists celebrate what Nationalists seek to demean, destroy and dismiss. I'd say i'm pretty bitter about that, yes. (tu)

Unionists celebrate what Nationalists seek to demean, destroy and dismiss. I'd say i'm pretty bitter about that, yes. (tu)

The term 'unionist' is a valid one but the term 'British nationalist' is perfectly valid too. Personally I think the bitterness is a two way street not all Scottish, Welsh and Irish Nationalists are bitter about Britain its a lazy stereotype although there are many who do live up that. Its part of being in a democracy where we all have our different views on things.