Michael Bisping vs Wanderlei Silva

PaulRFC1

If we get the proper Wanderlei Silva and not the imposter we had his first few fights at UFC then Bisping will get destroyed. Silva when he was fighting in Pride was an animal.

I agree with you there , If we get that Silva then Bisping will get knocked out

Im praying we dont get that one.

If we get the proper Wanderlei Silva and not the imposter we had his first few fights at UFC then Bisping will get destroyed. Silva when he was fighting in Pride was an animal.

Ever seen Wanderlei vs Rampage in Pride? Silva totally fucked him up, both times.

I still think Bisping has a glass jaw. Kang dropped him easily, wasnt even a big shot.

If Silva catches him early, i think 1st round tko.

Whats your opinions on the Hardy GSP fight?

Bisping is an arrogant tosser, i enjoyed nothing better than seeing Henderson knock his cocky ass out, i hope Silva does the same to him and Bisping ends up in the WEC or somthing, the guys a dick.

watch the Silva question and answers session and see how much Bisping is liked, and listen to his only fan cry about the hatred towards him :)

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/01/07/wand...derson-silva-f/

Bisping is too cock sure of himself, he was arrogant on the UF both as a fighter and as a coach, he showed Dan Henderson no respect then when it came to the fight Henderson knocked his shit in!

I hope Silva knocks him out too!

Ever seen Wanderlei vs Rampage in Pride? Silva totally fucked him up, both times.

I still think Bisping has a glass jaw. Kang dropped him easily, wasnt even a big shot.

GSP's going to do his usual. Lie on top of him for 25 minutes :anguish:

About time he manned up and took on Anderson Silva.

GSP's going to do his usual. Lie on top of him for 25 minutes :anguish:

About time he manned up and took on Anderson Silva.

GSP will finish Hardy. No way will Hardy last 25 minutes, he's a good fighter but he's not on GSP's level.

GSP uses his wrestling because it's that good. He's finished Serra, Penn and Hughes but he didn't finish Alves, Koscheck and Fitch. He had Fitch on the brink a few times but he survived. He knocked down Alves and dominated Kos. He's not a boring fighter.

GSp's going to clean out the Welterweight division first and wait for his friends - Marquardt and Cote - to get another chance. St. Pierre is not scared.

Bisping is a good lad and doesn't deserve all the haters that he gets. I hope he brings his A game and puts on a great show.

However Wanderlei is arguably the most influential fighter of the last decade and legend in his own right.

WAR WANDERLEI!!!!

GSP will finish Hardy. No way will Hardy last 25 minutes, he's a good fighter but he's not on GSP's level.

GSP uses his wrestling because it's that good. He's finished Serra, Penn and Hughes but he didn't finish Alves, Koscheck and Fitch. He had Fitch on the brink a few times but he survived. He knocked down Alves and dominated Kos. He's not a boring fighter.

GSp's going to clean out the Welterweight division first and wait for his friends - Marquardt and Cote - to get another chance. St. Pierre is not scared.

I know what you mean but I just don't really look forward to his fights. In the last Penn fight he spent most of the match trying to get him down then as soon as he did he just lay on top of him. Fair enough, he finished him but it didn't seem like a fair match up.

He's much bigger than Serra and Penn and that probably explains why he finished them. Don't get me wrong, I know he's a great wrestler and a fantastic athlete but he just seems to be too big at Welterweight. I'd just like to see him take on someone like Silva who he can't toss around like a rag doll (tu)

He doesn't need to clean out the WW division. I don't think he's got anything to prove in there anymore. Perhaps the UFC are keeping the Sliva superfight up their sleeve for a glittering UFC 100 style glamour card....

I know what you mean but I just don't really look forward to his fights. In the last Penn fight he spent most of the match trying to get him down then as soon as he did he just lay on top of him. Fair enough, he finished him but it didn't seem like a fair match up.

He's much bigger than Serra and Penn and that probably explains why he finished them. Don't get me wrong, I know he's a great wrestler and a fantastic athlete but he just seems to be too big at Welterweight. I'd just like to see him take on someone like Silva who he can't toss around like a rag doll (tu)

He doesn't need to clean out the WW division. I don't think he's got anything to prove in there anymore. Perhaps the UFC are keeping the Sliva superfight up their sleeve for a glittering UFC 100 style glamour card....

I agree mate but I can see why he does it. His wrestling is so good and his submission defence is also extremely good that there is no point risking standing up when he can be knocked out. Alves was bigger than GSP and he still got ragdolled.

He will fight Silva in my opinion.