*** The Official Lee McCulloch Appreciation Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee McCulloch is still not good enough, IMO.

Yes he played well last night for the majority, but there was still a few mistakes in there. I still would prefer either Mendes, Edu or Thomson partnering Davis in the middle of the park.

We don't half overrate players on here.

i still dont rate him to be honest. Cant fault the guys effort, he tries but just doesnt have the talent. That being said credit where its due has has been playing better recently, not giving away quite as many silly fouls. When mendes thomson and edu are fully fit i just dont see a place for him in the team as they are all better players. That being said when we do lift the title in may lee mcculloch will have played his part in that and will fully deserve his league winners medal

He's a useful player to have around and at the moment he is on the team on merit.

However there are other players in our squad who are more talented and should be playing ahead of him once they find their feet again.

Totally agree (tu)

Is it just me, or is Lee McCulloch beginning to live up to the Lee Legend status that he has? :pipe:

Seriously, I think he's getting better by the game and played very well last night.

He doesn't look out of place in the team and provides the goal threat from midfield that we so direly need.

I salute you McCulloch, you're my hero. :mcculloch:

Always stuck by big Lee,glad to hear some of you guys are getting off his back.

Being played in his natural position(central mid-field) doesn't hurt his good play of late either. (tu)

I think Lee does a decent job in there, though its taken him a while to grow in to the role. When you go away to places like St Midden and need to grind out a result he's the kind of guy you need. I think for that reason, Davis is thriving beside him. If there was an award at the end of the season for "most improved player", McCulloch would win it at the mo.

Just stuck a score on McCulloch to score first :D :mcculloch:

what's the odds?

hope it comes in for you..

9/1 mate.

And cheers :D

I used to put a £1 on Papac being first goalscorer before every game. Used to get crazy odds for that! Dont think it will ever happen though :(

what's the odds?

9/1 mate.

I used to put a £1 on Papac being first goalscorer before every game. Used to get crazy odds for that! Dont think it will ever happen though :(

Dont u worry , one day Papac will score a 40 yarder and u will collect ur money happily.

He'll never be my hero, despite those headed goals against the scum and Lyon!!! Don't particularly rate him as a footballer. However..........he deserves some recognition for some decent performances in the midfield this season though, long may it continue!!!

what's the odds?

9/1 mate.

Dont u worry , one day Papac will score a 40 yarder and u will collect ur money happily.

The thing is - I did it before every game....then last year he scored first against Forfar - and I'd forgotten to do it!

I lost all heart for it after that. But I think for old times sake I might start doing it again, what have I got to lose? I beleive in the Papac! :praise:

But yeah back on topic, lee McCulloch is good and that. :craphead:

Its mad how a few good games can change what fans think, even this season some people on here were saying he should never play for the club again and was a disgrace to the jersey! This happend with boyd and miller too

There will probably be a kyle lafferty appreciation thread in not too long

I like him a hell of a lot more than I used to. I used to think he was utter shite, now I think he's alright! (hey, i rhymed)

I still think Davie Weir is a weak line in our team though, he can be solid but his concentration can be awful at times, his pace is well... I can walk faster than him at full speed, and his long balls are awful. :lol:

On yerself, super super Lee!