Sporting CP sign Pedro Mendes

warden90

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have just got a text message and it is saying that we are going to get jack wilshire on loan from arsenal till the end of the season

Who was this text from?

His other phone.

rumours.jpg

God, how amazing was she back then... :drool:

Too right. She has a lovely beard :drool:

Fuck you.

I was going to reply to whoever quoted that with a "I meant him" comment.

:pierre:

The daily record have posted our team on their site hours before kick off's on a number of occassions this season, they also broke the Jerome Rothen story, and now this. I wonder where they get the information from?

Well, we do have a player with previous for talking to the press :lol:

another good player leaves the rangers hope this dosnt come back to haunt us i really liked oedro as a player a class act if it s true good luck pedro still dont get tired of watching ur goals at parkhead and tannadice

i have just got a text message and it is saying that we are going to get jack wilshire on loan from arsenal till the end of the season

Who was this text from?

a coach at ibrox

Where was it heading?

Who was this text from?

a coach at ibrox

Douglas Parks? :rolleyes:

Rangers midfielder Pedro Mendes is in talks with Sporting Lisbon about a transfer to the Portuguese club.

Sporting had not followed up their initial interest because the wage demands of the 30-year-old, who has recently returned from injury.

But he is now in negotiations about a switch back to his homeland that would earn the Scottish Premier League leaders between £1m and £2m.

Mendes last week said he was happy with the debt-stricken Glasgow club.

The midfielder, who has 18 months of his contract to run, has been an unused substitute in Rangers' last two games after returning to fitness following a knee injury picked up in October.

MY SPORT: DEBATE

Give your reaction to Mendes' possible exit

That appears to have rekindled Sporting's interest in taking Mendes back to Portugal.

Mendes joined Rangers from Portsmouth for £3m in August 2008, having joined Pompey two seasons earlier from Tottenham Hotspur.

He had arrived in British football from Porto having started his career with Vitoria de Guimaraes.

BBC.