Who cares about how we played?

J_RFC87

We could have played that team of the park and drew 1-1. Thats what football is about.

Thing is, the tie is very much alive still and we just need one goal in Spain. Its not a disastor, the team will look at the performance, see where they went wrong, and fix it.

Chin up.

Guest orangpendek

hats off to sebo - showed boyd how to hold in the ball then release it wide to start the move for our goal.

if we play like that in spain we will get murdered.

got to start well and be quicker to pass and more movement and better delivery into the box.. it's not that much to ask.. is it?

Barry barely kicked a ball tonight anyway.

That result was about a bit of luck, and Hemdani driving us forward the whoel game.

The team will look at themselves at see where they went wrong. The tie isnt over.

We could have played that team of the park and drew 1-1. Thats what football is about.

Thing is, the tie is very much alive still and we just need one goal in Spain. Its not a disastor, the team will look at the performance, see where they went wrong, and fix it.

Chin up.

spot on (tu)

we were awful and could easily have lost by 2 or 3, but we are still in there for the next leg.

Unlike our friends from the other side of town we are capable of getting a result away from home in europe

The tie is not over, I agree. And yes we could have played great and lost or got the same 1 - 1.

Really dissapointing thing is how we lost. Never pressed the ball, never played high tempo, never looked up for it, no enthusiasm. Made an average looking side look good, when really we were just awful.

Almost everyone was a disaster tonight. Chris Burke just looks totally lost at times. Ugo was a nightmare.

Ladbrokes will be happy again, have my donation. :rolleyes:

(mad)

spot on (tu)

we were awful and could easily have lost by 2 or 3, but we are still in there for the next leg.

Unlike our friends from the other side of town we are capable of getting a result away from home in europe

Yup.

See Bayern Munichs first goal last night? If World class, world cup winning players can make stupid mistakes, any player can. One mistake can lead to the goal we need. Its that simple.

The tie is not over, I agree. And yes we could have played great and lost or got the same 1 - 1.

Really dissapointing thing is how we lost. Never pressed the ball, never played high tempo, never looked up for it, no enthusiasm. Made an average looking side look good, when really we were just awful.

Almost everyone was a disaster tonight. Chris Burke just looks totally lost at times. Ugo was a nightmare.

Ladbrokes will be happy again, have my donation. :rolleyes:

(mad)

How much did you put on?

I care how they played. Dunfermline would have given Osasuna more problems

That's two games running where we haven't created a single clear cut chance. That is our main problem and has been going back to last season. Saying that...we are still in the tie and I bet Osasuna must be feeling a bit down.

That's two games running where we haven't created a single clear cut chance. That is our main problem and has been going back to last season. Saying that...we are still in the tie and I bet Osasuna must be feeling a bit down.

They might go all out to finish us off....advantage to them?

They might go all out to finish us off....advantage to them?

Oh definitely...they are in the driving seat but they should be a couple of goals up in this tie and us in an impossible position. Instead we have come out of an embarrassingly inept performance still in with a shout.