Who awe wis in the huff last night at Rangers cause . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Nice bit of man management from Smith, watching the tims line up ahem superstar after superstar, Smith was effectivley telling his players that they are good enough to see off that lot, and they will be bursting to show it, it adds a bit of an edge to the bears as well.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honestly we all kinda accepted the fact that we was'nt bringing any1 in, even wae all goings on at the scum i was'nt and still not worried as we can win this league and cup double! have faith an believe in walter,ally an the sqaud coz i really do believe we'r better than them manky wanks, remember thier tryin to catch us. WATP :21:

Empty pram, toys everywhere...

But when I think about it the more I believe the silver fox has got it right. Let them have their midnight swamp festivals where they parade some EPL has-been to their toothless fans. It makes the humiliation when they fail all the sweeter.

Empty pram, toys everywhere...

But when I think about it the more I believe the silver fox has got it right. Let them have their midnight swamp festivals where they parade some EPL has-been to their toothless fans. It makes the humiliation when they fail all the sweeter.

The car park will be full again in good time ! (tu):sherlock:

was expecting to get up this morning to find smith had pulled a rabbit or two out of the bag,

but i will settle for seeing the look of pain in keane's face when they fail miserably in the league and when someone from amother team preferably a republican scum comes in with a knee high challenge and end his career (was that too much)?

Until mendes left I was quite happy not selling our best players - It's when your hear Walter say there may be money for a loan you think it would be good to get a fresh face in.

We have a good enough team to win the league as long as we don't get to many injuries or suspensions.

. . there wisnae a signin ? :sherlock:

WHAT WE HAVE BARRING INJURY WILL DO.WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Welcome Brother ! (tu):sherlock:

Thought there would more welcomes for a True Brother ? :sherlock:

Perhaps if he started a hello hello thread to say high he'd get more of a response. Welcome anyhow GC.