Supporters' spokesman tonight 6.10

MrSifter

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now he's on RR, comparing us yet again to LEEDS UTD!!! :mad:

Why are you getting so disgruntled by this?

As I explained earlier, doing 'A Leeds' in comparative Scottish terms is a very real possibility if things don't change.

Because he's banging on about us not going into Administration, then comparing us to a club that went into Administration!

We are not comparable with Leeds Utd in any way, unless we go into Administration and if that's the case then he better have the facts to back up this statement, instead of trying to scaremonger support for a protest!!!

As I explained earlier, doing 'A Leeds' in comparative Scottish terms is a very real possibility if things don't change.

Because he's banging on about us not going into Administration, then comparing us to a club that went into Administration!

We are not comparable with Leeds Utd in any way, unless we go into Administration and if that's the case then he better have the facts to back up this statement, instead of trying to scaremonger support for a protest!!!

So everytime someone gets compared to Leeds United they MUST go into administration?

Ridiculous, more than one thing went on at Leeds. Administration was but a small part of it.

leeds utds outgoings were way bigger than ours and their income was less than ours!!! leeds will never be like us and we will never be like them.

OOA is it true the club will make a profit this financial year coming?

leeds utds outgoings were way bigger than ours and their income was less than ours!!! leeds will never be like us and we will never be like them.

I'd expect we will make a profit this year.

At what cost though?

Leeds United as a premiership team and in the Semi-Final of the CL had less income than ours? Behave yourself. Leeds main problem was spending money they thought they were going to receive from extended CL runs.

I'd expect we will make a profit this year.

At what cost though?

Leeds United as a premiership team and in the Semi-Final of the CL had less income than ours? Behave yourself. Leeds main problem was spending money they thought they were going to receive from extended CL runs.

yes, i thought so, next year will be similar, maybe even better if we offload some of the players we dont need this summer

at absolutely no cost what so ever, what i can see anyway for now

Seems Mr Muirs doing not too bad at all, he is to be commended from trying to get rid of Martin and David.

yes check the delloitte tables for back then, our turnover has been massive in the past, they made 1 semi final then imploded

spending money they didnt have thinking they would get it back from european football........mmmmmmmmmmm.......sounds like something a clown up here tried too..........doesnt make the clubs similar though, they are a shambles of a club, just look at their ground for confirmation, then look at ours!

So everytime someone gets compared to Leeds United they MUST go into administration?

Ridiculous, more than one thing went on at Leeds. Administration was but a small part of it.

If you are talking about comparing clubs financially and the route they went down then yes, and more than one occasion tonight he has compared us to Leeds Utd.

He doesn't know what route we are going down, or what the future holds for our great club.

David Edgar is on agenda to try and drum up support yet again, on a cause he knows next to nothing about. No doubt some will buy into his scaremongering tactics (td)

yes, i thought so, next year will be similar, maybe even better if we offload some of the players we dont need this summer

Seems Mr Muirs doing not too bad at all, he is to be commended from trying to get rid of Martin and David.

yes check the delloitte tables for back then, our turnover has been massive in the past, they made 1 semi final then imploded

spending money they didnt have thinking they would get it back from european football........mmmmmmmmmmm.......sounds like something a clown up here tried too..........doesnt make the clubs similar though, they are a shambles of a club, just look at their ground for confirmation, then look at ours!

So far removed from reality it is utterly, utterly horrifying.

I could see why he used Leeds United as an example; challenging and making the Champions League spot for a number of years, big money buy's, high wages, loans... failing to meet payments, having to reduce the wage bill, selling off top players, introducing reserve, and youth players...

If we don't find new investment/takeover, then we may well have to sell our better players, continue to lower the wage bill, rely more on youth, and mediocre SPL players who are on lower wages... which would see us struggle to challenge for the league title, which would see us missing out on the Champions League...

In a way, that is similar to Leeds United.

thats it, deny and deflect, ridicule, a last desperate measure

do you not like the fact i support the man trying to fix us? is it coz i wont jump on yer ridiculous band wagon? is it coz i blame murray and not the bank?

no need to answer

lets leave it there

I could see why he used Leeds United as an example; challenging and making the Champions League spot for a number of years, big money buy's, high wages, loans... failing to meet payments, having to reduce the wage bill, selling off top players, introducing reserve, and youth players...

If we don't find new investment/takeover, then we may well have to sell our better players, continue to lower the wage bill, rely more on youth, and mediocre SPL players who are on lower wages... which would see us struggle to challenge for the league title, which would see us missing out on the Champions League...

In a way, that is similar to Leeds United.

Exactly. Let's try and take the positives from this, the debate is now getting out there to more of us and a unified stance is needed. This isn't about the RST or the RSA, etc it's about saving our club.

thats it, deny and deflect, ridicule, a last desperate measure

do you not like the fact i support the man trying to fix us? is it coz i wont jump on yer ridiculous band wagon? is it coz i blame murray and not the bank?

no need to answer

lets leave it there

Murray is ultimately to blame but as he is out of the picture it is but an irrelevance.

But you don't agree on that and therefore this wonderful dance will resume again.

So I'll also leave it there.

I never heard this but from what is said it doesnt sound very positive and looking at everything in a negative light.

Why cant we just get someone from all the so called supporters representatives and try and work a plan out. It sound like this was a I want to get my word out first, but i could believe it may have been used to drum up supports for certain agenda.

Although i dont think it is anywhere near as bad as described in alot of posts on this forum, surely for fuck we can get a proper organisation going that has no ties to RFC or to the RST?

TBH the thing that pisses me off most is that other teams in Scotland have debts totalling more than their turnover, yet are not under the same pressure we are, plus Lloyds have their banking rights too, so why us? We are in a position of solvency, we can trade our way out of our debt, especially given our assets, Ibrox and Murray park surely there is something much more sinister at work with the bank, perhaps using Rangers ot get back at SDM and his companies?

TBH the thing that pisses me off most is that other teams in Scotland have debts totalling more than their turnover, yet are not under the same pressure we are, plus Lloyds have their banking rights too, so why us? We are in a position of solvency, we can trade our way out of our debt, especially given our assets, Ibrox and Murray park surely there is something much more sinister at work with the bank, perhaps using Rangers ot get back at SDM and his companies?

the last piece of your post is spot on mate.was speaking to a well known west of Scotland business man at a burns supper last week and in his words "mih is a basket case"