The One and Only

Railcard

Not going to happen. If someone else does take over the premises it will not be a Rangers pub.

For sure?

The previous owners are certainly not interested and the Council and residents of the area wouldn't allow for another themed Rangers pub, given their opposition to the previous one.

There are plenty of good Rangers boozers in Glasgow, we should be supporting them. (tu)

Not going to happen. If someone else does take over the premises it will not be a Rangers pub.

For sure?

The previous owners are certainly not interested and the Council and residents of the area wouldn't allow for another themed Rangers pub, given their opposition to the previous one.

There are plenty of good Rangers boozers in Glasgow, we should be supporting them. (tu)

So if I decided to rent that pub, I couldn't make it a themed pub?

For sure?

So if I decided to rent that pub, I couldn't make it a themed pub?

Turn it into a Hogwarts theme pub and then you can invite all your harry potter fan club pals.

Or Star Trek..... You can be a Kling-on :sherlock:

Not heard anything but its a crying shame it got shut down, passed it last Monday and to see it boarded up is verging on criminal. Meant to say as well i didnt realise the Argyle bar had shut down too only found out last week when I was wanting to watch the St Mirren game after work. Again thats a shame as was always good for a pre match pint and was good on one occasion to speak to the guy who looks like god who sits behind the dugout when he was in. Some character he is!

Can it not still be a Rangers pub, only a bit more quiet?

For a few weeks, at least...

How many tim themed pubs are there in Glasgow - loads so why was the glasweigan given such a bad press and blackballed by the council ?

I lived in Glasgow Cross and the pubs in the gallowgate and surrounding area's are so much worse and noisy and full of jaky tims singing ther filth

till the early hours every night , why has the council not put a stop to them ??? scared to offend the offended ones

The whole Gallowgate should be closed down or capret bombed ;)

Shame about the Glasweigan I always loved it on old firm days, The Clyde bar along the road was also good, but passed it a few weeks ago and it was closed and bored up,some one told me it had moved ? but where ?.