Our best goal in years....

cooper1989

Just look at that pass from Steven Davis, inch perfect!

Jean-Claude Darcheville was criminally under rated in his first year with us. He only managed one full 90 minutes but still scored 15 goals. A vital player during OF games and in Europe.

That was fantastic, what a night that was! I was going mental when that went in, i was ridiculously happy after Whittaker scored that goal aswell :drool:

Which i believe might have been our goal of the season?

Or maybe Mendes v Celtic but anyway, great performance, great goals, great night.

For a team who are suppsoidly so anti football we've scored some cracking team goals over the past couple of years.

This goal is the obvious one, but I recall excellent goals agianst St Mirren away (tail end of last season) our second against Falkirk the other weekend and of course the third goal up at Tannadice on the final day.

There are probably lots more, but those four really stick in my mind for some reason.

Reminds me of lovenkrands goal v inter. Very much up against it but a brilliant pass to break away and a terrific show of pace from pistol pete.

We are so good at counter attacking just now it makes me wonder how many goals he could have grabbed for us had we looked at signing him in the summer. Davis, Fleck and Novo are so fast and against St Johnstone in the week,we were so fast getting up the park (still disapointing that we were camped in our own half against such a poor team)

Whittys was better! :pipe:

We've actually scored some belters in Europe.

Time for a great and I mean GREAT save

so many more come to mind but these are not bad for starters!!!

Edit....tying hard to find the 3 goals away to Lyon as they were all peaches as I remember. Cousin's pass for Beasley was top drawer!