Certain Fans Tonight

Jonnyboyrfc

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the really young guys I dislike.

I was sitting in front of three 12 year olds last night and they were fucking murder.

'Papac is an arsehole', 'Boyd is a fat bastard' and 'If we lose here, I'm putting my strip in the bin and never coming back.'

Where do these wee wanks come from? :anguish:

I'll be honest , i was fuming with that performance last night and many more away performances , the amount of money these guys are paid compared to your Motherwell player and THEY looked like a team that had won many titles , i was screaming at the telly ( nothing as bad as mentioned in this thread i may add) but there s no harm done when its in my own home and i credit the lads for sticking in and battling for a point but how a motherwell side can pass us off the park is beyond me <cr>

I was sitting in front of three 12 year olds last night and they were fucking murder.

'Papac is an arsehole', 'Boyd is a fat bastard' and 'If we lose here, I'm putting my strip in the bin and never coming back.'

pollock

easterhouse

castlemilk

govan

possil

:lol:

I go to quite a lot of away matches and i usually love them for the fans and atmospheres there usually is around you.

But tonight, there were a couple of fans one row behind me who were a total disgrace.

One of the guys had a fucking annoying edinburgh accent and commented negatively on everything and was totally clueless. "stop punting it every fucking time" "play it on the deck" "change it you old cunt (walter)" after 10 minutes.

But i can live with that to an extent.

But when the ball went into the disabled bit in front of the main stand he shouted "you disabled cunt. fucking spastic" Which was it for me. Had to turn around and tell him he was out of order and to shut the fuck up. He didnt have a clue. After this he said "whittaker why don't you just die, you are useless" :wanker:

Another guy was saying during the game "that's the player of the year award gone because of this performance Davis, you're rotten" to which i had an immediate angry response aswell.

Where the fuck do these people come from? i know it was hard to find positives from tonight but this negativity was disgraceful. We are called SUPPORTers afterall.

Where was this anyways mate?

Fir Park.

Disgraceful behavior, some of these people need to get a life, imagine shouting something like that in a crowd of thousands of people.

On the point of the folk saying they'd throw their strip in the bin, I think thats fucking outrageous, I dont go to that many games, but when I go to the games and when im watching or listening at home I always try to take the positives before the negatives, thats what being a supporter is about, there have been times when i've felt like throwing my ticket away but I never would and I would never sit at a game and say so.

How can these people call themselves real fans? A real fan supports his team through and through, a real fan would never give the tims bait like that, and a real fan would never badmouth his club like that, maybe express his dissapointment at the current situation and some performances but to come out and say "im going to throw my strip in the bin"? Do us fans and the club a favour, skip the bin, throw your strip along with the rest of you into the river.

Last night, there was a real @rsehole sitting in front of me..

Here was me trying to encourage the boys to play good football, stop punting, play it on the deck and trying to get Wattie to chqange things. I mean it was obvious after 10 minutes that it wasn't working.

Then he came all over PC when I pointed out some home truths, and ended up having a go at me! I mean having a go at a fellow bear! Where the fuck do these people come from?

lolol if this angers you then stop going to games it happins all over agreed the disabled thing is well snide but im sure we have all said someone is shite or an old cunt or even aw he should just fucking die in all fairness the away form has been very poor of late and the last 2 games before tonight at fir park have ended in a draw i watched the game on tele and there was one motherwell fan ( the bauld steroid gremlin ) having a pop at every player who was at that side of the pitch i found myself abusing him and hurling abuse at my tele and at one point i think i said he should just fucking die lol

A coupl of full stops or commas wouldn't go a miss here mate.

Wall of text is hard to understand.

I wonder how these "fans" would feel if a few hundred random people turned up at thier work telling them to die

Did this happen to be in the main stand ?

POD Stand?

POD Stand?

Yeah, i think i know who you mean i was a couple of rows back from them and they were in at 7:00 and pissing me off straight away.

POD Stand?

Yeah, i think i know who you mean i was a couple of rows back from them and they were in at 7:00 and pissing me off straight away.

They were at the very back of the stand, the last row in fact, and I was sitting right in front of them.

pollock

easterhouse

castlemilk

govan

possil

And Bearsden :lol:

I go to quite a lot of away matches and i usually love them for the fans and atmospheres there usually is around you.

But tonight, there were a couple of fans one row behind me who were a total disgrace.

One of the guys had a fucking annoying edinburgh accent and commented negatively on everything and was totally clueless. "stop punting it every fucking time" "play it on the deck" "change it you old cunt (walter)" after 10 minutes.

But i can live with that to an extent.

But when the ball went into the disabled bit in front of the main stand he shouted "you disabled cunt. fucking spastic" Which was it for me. Had to turn around and tell him he was out of order and to shut the fuck up. He didnt have a clue. After this he said "whittaker why don't you just die, you are useless" :wanker:

Another guy was saying during the game "that's the player of the year award gone because of this performance Davis, you're rotten" to which i had an immediate angry response aswell.

Where the fuck do these people come from? i know it was hard to find positives from tonight but this negativity was disgraceful. We are called SUPPORTers afterall.

I've experienced these people myself too, and its disgusting. They know nothing of the rangers dignity. But well in for standing up for yourself and other good bears

pollock

easterhouse

castlemilk

govan

possil

And Bearsden :lol:

drumchapel.

pollock

easterhouse

castlemilk

govan

possil

Fixed that for you. ;)

And as for the OP grow a set and untwist yer fucking knickers man, your at a football match not a fuckin church service. doh

No need to post any fans seat number online, who knows who looking at this forum. Yes the guy said something out of turn but c'mon tae fuck who hasn't said something out of turn at the football?!

Would you want petulantly banned from going to the games because of a slip of the tongue?

No need to post any fans seat number online, who knows who looking at this forum. Yes the guy said something out of turn but c'mon tae fuck who hasn't said something out of turn at the football?!

Would you want petulantly banned from going to the games because of a slip of the tongue?

Can see where you're coming from, but we all live and die from our mistakes big man.