McGhee to rest players.

smitzer007

Aberdeen fans hated Jimmy because he was a Rangers fan, but don't seem to mind so much McGhee is a Celtic fan.

Jimmy was a known proud Rangers fan, but he didn't go on and on about us at his Aberdeen press conferences, he put the team he was manager of first, he had class.

Mark McGhee isn't in that category.

spot on

(tu)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcgee is a diddy. Anyone read these idiotic comments in the papers today? the man is a blatant loony toon.

"Kean is up there with Rooney and shearer" Come on, Rooney is the best player in England at the moment and shearer scored an unbelievable amount of goals in a good league. Kean is not in the same class. Lets be honest, if Keane was as good as Mcgee would have us think he would be able to hold a starting slot in an average spurs team and not plying his trade in the SPL.

The whole thing stinks, resting five "stars" for the filth game is a fucking joke, if Aberdeen cant see off Raith in the cup without a couple of players there is a serious problem. Now he is biging up celtic at every opertunity. Without wanting to sound paranoid, if lets say Derek McInnes dropped five of his players for a game at Ibrox, there would be conspiricy theorys flying about all over the place.

I can tell you one thing for sure, if it was us playing Aberdeen today there would be a full team on show.

:sherlock:

Mcgee is a diddy. Anyone read these idiotic comments in the papers today? the man is a blatant loony toon.

"Kean is up there with Rooney and shearer" Come on, Rooney is the best player in England at the moment and shearer scored an unbelievable amount of goals in a good league. Kean is not in the same class. Lets be honest, if Keane was as good as Mcgee would have us think he would be able to hold a starting slot in an average spurs team and not plying his trade in the SPL.

The whole thing stinks, resting five "stars" for the filth game is a fucking joke, if Aberdeen cant see off Raith in the cup without a couple of players there is a serious problem. Now he is biging up celtic at every opertunity. Without wanting to sound paranoid, if lets say Derek McInnes dropped five of his players for a game at Ibrox, there would be conspiricy theorys flying about all over the place.

I can tell you one thing for sure, if it was us playing Aberdeen today there would be a full team on show.

:sherlock:

I remember a few seasons back when we humped Dunfermline on the last day of the season to win the league, Sutton accused them of lying down to us live on telly.

Can you imagine the furore if the two Jimmys at Killie rested 5 players against us, bloody hell the Mafia would be called in by the MOPES to sort them out.

:wanker::wanker::wanker:

Mcghee is an utter prick. Fair enough, we all have our favorite teams, but McGhee managed to tell us about his love for Celtic in just about every interview he does. He shouldn't be doing that if he is the manager of another club. Ewan was saying on RR last night that McGhee was raging that he never got the Celtic job. I'll fucking bet he was :pipe:

mcghee is a bad excuse for a manager tbh ....

why the fuck say so in the first place hes maybe gonna rest players ....

come on raith rovers get it right up they bastards .

aberdonians in general are a fuckin scum race tbh and i want everycunt to beat them including the tims ,sorry guys but hate them with an un paralled passion ....

so you'll want celtic to win the today ?

I was wondering say you were manager of Dundee Utd or something and Rangers were in the state celtc were in, would you rest players?

If you were professional about things then your objective would be to try and win. Mark McGhee is a joke of a man and I'm just glad some of his players showed a greater degree of integrity and professionalism than he did.

Did anyone actually pay any notice to that article? It's a tradition with the tabloids to try and wind our fans up every time Aberdeen play Celtic - just trot out something about them not trying, or one of them being a Celtic fan (Zander Diamond's birthday cake story a couple of years ago, for instance) and maybe people will be outraged into buying a paper.