Fifa 10 Ultimate Team

lidorfc

So who's gettin' Ultimate Team this year then? thought last years was quality. No 99 players in this years UT aswell :praise:

I am getting it if that is true , where did you here this m8

Abslolutely hated that in the last one , as well as that chemistry pish but they are changing the chemistry.

So who's gettin' Ultimate Team this year then? thought last years was quality. No 99 players in this years UT aswell :praise:

I am getting it if that is true , where did you here this m8

Abslolutely hated that in the last one , as well as that chemistry pish but they are changing the chemistry.

Saw it on the Ultimate Team producers blog m8. Aye the chemistry should be much better this year :praise:

do u have 2 pay for this? if so how much? i noticed an update for ps3 now has it advertised when playing games and the trophy list has been updated to include trophies with ultimate team

It's £4.99 on PS3 and 400 MS Points on Xbox Live, m8.

do u have 2 pay for this? if so how much? i noticed an update for ps3 now has it advertised when playing games and the trophy list has been updated to include trophies with ultimate team

It's £4.99 on PS3 and 400 MS Points on Xbox Live, m8.

ah ok, that aint bad :)

Aye, i'll probably get it.

I liked last years one up until everyone had their whole squad at 99. So with no 99's now, it will sure to be brilliant.

Need to buy a new FIFA though, broke it on Friday. :(