Allan McGregor

kanjo

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scum propaganda machine is in full swing first the dossier on referees, now a secret whisper campaign via text.

See all this ''pal told me'' , ''good source told me'', my da cuts davie weirs grass and he ''told me'' its really starting to get on my tits.

Like the the shagger punch up thread - the person who started that said his doctor pal in the royal infirmary treated shagger for a broken jaw. When infact there was no broken jaw and he was treated in the southern :rolleyes:

gee's fcuking peace.

The taigs didn't think too long or hard about their attempted revenge for "Operation Tango" did they?

Any club in the land that sacks a player who has been charged with an offence would be dragged over the coals via an unfair dismissal tribunal.

Taigs and facts results in their wind ups being as solid as their defence.

i just recieved a text saying celitic have signed Robbie Keane

I also received a text telling me their 10 points behind. And that you can't spell Celtic.

Maybe he doesn't want to spell it properly :rolleyes:

I also received a text telling me their 10 points behind. And that you can't spell Celtic.

That may be the case but he can't spell received right either so im guessing hes a tim.

After all even the Green seat brigade can't spell their own bheastly clubs name right. :sherlock:

That may be the case but he can't spell received right either so im guessing hes a tim.

I was thinking more down the line of he's ashamed to spell it properly :sherlock:

I was thinking more down the line of he's ashamed to spell it properly :sherlock:

My bad, that sounds about right :lol: .

players should behave off the park as well to show the kids as they idolise them

what happened to macgregor was dispicable but then again u dont know what really happened

Here's another one that's just joined today and this thread is her first post.Now fuck.