Surely not Walter

Thermopylae

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He can play Kyle Lafferty up on his own for all I care, as long as we win,, or avoid defeat!

Fcuk know's what he will do, but he must get it right, and so must the players once they are on the park.

He can play Kyle Lafferty up on his own for all I care, as long as we win,, or avoid defeat!

Fcuk know's what he will do, but he must get it right, and so must the players once they are on the park.

We have to take the game to them to make the most of our advantage

We have to take the game to them to make the most of our advantage

You can still take the game to the opposition playing a 4-5-1, 4-2-3-1, 4-1-4-1... all comes down to the choice of personnel.

We should attack from the start and play at a fast tempo. Also make sure we close them down and get right into their faces, and stop them getting possession of the ball. They hate teams getting into their faces, and if we do this we will win the game.

Please don't tempt fate Muff :anguish:

Thankfully there is not a chance of that happening :)

With the chance to finally send Boyd and Miller against this joke septic defence surely Walter won't throw it all away by playing his ubiquitous 1 up front

he wwill go 4-4-2 aagainst a celtic defence that will have an 18 and 19 year old at the back, they will crack boyd 2 miller 2 novo 1 5-0 rangers

too right muffmeister, a draw and the league's ours!

Alexander

Whittaker, Bougie, Weir, Papac

Novo, Thomson, Davis, Beasley

Boyd, Miller.

this is how id set out, keep kamara and caption cockendkeano off the ball by flat out attacking all game, that defence with players running at it will crumble every time, there a fucking riot at the back, so if we sit and defend for the match they will get away with fucking murder, should be pummelling them for 90 mins and we should cruise a 2-3 goal victory in time for championies come 80 mins :)