Filth at it again

dirtybill

Just been hearing the filth are fizzing over the proposed minutes silence for Gerry neef a silence at the request of his family which im sure will be observed impecably by us, however the tinkers are moaning sayin we arent taking their views into account and the silence is "controversial" etc, they are just panicking in my eyes as they know every last peace of filth to man will fuck it up.

SCUM of the highest order

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just hope all in attendance can observe the minutes silence as requested by mr neefs family

unless jardine can get them to change theyre minds

I too hope our fans will respect it, despite their inevitable taunts.

After the minute is over the fans can invade their end for all I care.

i just hope all in attendance can observe the minutes silence as requested by mr neefs family

Why would he want to change their minds??

Like i said it will be observed impeccably by all in attendance bar the smellies

Like i said it will be observed impeccably by all in attendance bar the smellies

he has previous of saying a family wanted a minutes applause instead of what the family requested(a dignified silence)

he has previous of saying a family wanted a minutes applause instead of what the family requested(a dignified silence)

Ah right got ye now

1 minute of silence is all Mr Neef's family is asking for, only the filth would see it as point scoring, they are really scum, immature with no respect for others. After the 1 minute of us showing Mr Neef deserved respect is when we can give them the abuse they deserve.

An insight into their mindset, taken from a tim MB

The H*** are entirely entitled to have a minute of silence for their beloved reserve goalkeeper of three decades ago.

We're equally entitled not to.

You have to question whether someone who opted to play for the 1970s H*** - disgraced at home and abroad, with a sectarian signing policy and a sectarian singing policy - is someone for whom it would be appropriate to pay respect.

That's what you're up against...... :anguish:

I too hope our fans will respect it, despite their inevitable taunts.

After the minute is over the fans can invade their end for all I care.

(tu)

The H*** are entirely entitled to have a minute of silence for their beloved reserve goalkeeper of three decades ago.

You have to question whether someone who opted to play for the 1970s H*** - disgraced at home and abroad, with a sectarian signing policy and a sectarian singing policy - is someone for whom it would be appropriate to pay respect.

Right so would it be ok for us to say the same because they harboured paedophiles and refused to tell the police fucking hypocrisy from the tims of the highest order

This is defainately going to stir the cauldron for sun now, it's imperitive we keep our heads as this has the potential to become a shame game through the pigs and the posistion they are in coupled with the fact they are shite

that's just pathetic. Grow up you low life scumbag whoever you are.

I hope they show Mr Neef the respect he deserves, i really do.

But that fact that they see us holding a minutes silence as point-scoring shows the level of compassion that some of them are capable of. They are beyond contempt.

Are TBO sitting in the Govan West Corner on Sunday as per, BITC?

I hope they show Mr Neef the respect he deserves, i really do.

But that fact that they see us holding a minutes silence as point-scoring shows the level of compassion that some of them are capable of. They are beyond contempt.

Are TBO sitting in the Govan West Corner on Sunday as per, BITC?

Certainly are mate.