Sky TV microphones ?

I remember George corky Youngs minute silence being totally disrespected by the sheep shaggers.

It must have been a dagger to the heart of his relatives who were in the mainstand that day.

I remeber a celtic player getting a minute silence at an O F game at Ibrox and it was observed. Some of my mates choose not to but all the did was stay in the fast food isles below the stand. Not shout stupid comments at the top of their voices.

are there anymore ?

I hope Sky do turn the microphones off if there is any hint of a disruption. Mr Neef doesn't deserve to have such disrespect aired on national television.

This.

We are the people, Gerry Neef was one the people. They're just scum, no need to pay any attention to them.

i think sunday is going to be all about dignity and im sure all us bears have it in abundance, keep it real and let the offended ones make a c**t of themselves, as has been said in other threads they have been fired up to fever pitch for this one and are going to go mental. I for one am going to sit back enjoy watchin the mhonkeys implode and sky being sky will most definetly miss it.remember WATP.

If they fail to observe the silence, I hope Sky turn the volume down. Everyone in the stadium will know whether or not they had the decency to keep quiet and can bring it up at a later date. No need to turn this into a point-scoring exercise.

Would you want people at home to hear that?

Obeserving Gerry Neef's minutes silence is a thousand times more important than them showing themselves up. Ignore them.

This.

x2.

I intend to tape it if they start their shite though.

Mr Neef and his family will get my utmost respect throughout the silence and the game, but it's important to expose these vile cretins for what they are - when it is appropriate.

Would you want people at home to hear that?

Obeserving Gerry Neef's minutes silence is a thousand times more important than them showing themselves up. Ignore them.

This.

x2.

I intend to tape it if they start their shite though.

Mr Neef and his family will get my utmost respect throughout the silence and the game, but it's important to expose these vile cretins for what they are - when it is appropriate.

Spot on mate. (tu)

Firstly respect the man by observing the minutes silence then if they disgrace themselves which is more than likely given there track record for minutes silences unless it's the pope or an ex tim player. if they do disgrace themselves then that is only going to make us want to beat them even more given added incentive to the players to go and fuck them